3 Guinevere 4:37
4 You Don't Have To Cry 2:42
5 Pre-Road Downs 2:55
6 Wooden Ships 5:26
7 Lady Of The Island 2:36
8 Helplessly Hoping 2:37
9 Long Time Gone 4:16
10 49 Bye-Byes 5:05

Read what longtime CSN engineer Stanley Johnston has to say about this recording:
"In preparing these titles for HD release, we needed to make time to listen to the original HD analog transfers done by the amazing John Nowland of Redwood Digital. I had not sat down in the studio and listened to these titles for some time, so giving these HD files a careful listen turned out to be a mini-vacation without going anywhere but the mixing studio behind my home.

As soon as the first track off Crosby Stills and Nash came up in HD, Suite Judy Blue Eyes, I was hooked. By the time I got to the start of Daylight Again, the third album in the sequence of this new release, there was small crowd in the studio. My high-school senior daughter came in at the end of "Might As Well Have A Good TIme" eyes wide and wondering where the new music had come from! The clarity of the solo piano performance along wit the pure , out-in-the open vocals form David, Graham and Stephen turned into one of the most rewarding sound and musical experiences for the ears in my house for some time!

Re-discovered is what I have to say happened that evening. The musical thrills CSN pulls off in these three releases along with the true beauty revealed in the HD files is nothing short of "clearly" wonderful to say the least. Please turn down the lights, sit back and enjoy these albums all over again!"
- Longtime CSN Engineer Stanley Johnston

Chart History/Awards
- On Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums of All Time."

Crosby, Stills & Nash’s self-titled debut album brought a vital new sound to music. The recording shot the band to instant stardom. Their peerless vocal harmonies, inspired songwriting and musical virtuosity transcends countless generations of fans. The folk-rock trio delivered two Top 40 singles, “Marrakesh Express,” “Suite: Judy Blue Eyes” and the CSN classics “Guinevere,” “Wooden Ships,” “Helplessly Hoping” and “Long Time Gone.” Crosby, Stills & Nash reached #6 on the Billboard 200. The album remains one of the all-time greatest debuts ever.
Thanks veger69
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.88 КБ / Просмотров 84 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  904.76 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1