Статистика раздачи
Размер: 1.38 ГБ | | Скачали: 5
Сидеров: 5  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Peter, Paul and Mary – Peter, Paul and Mary (1962/2014)
Жанр: Folk, Pop/Rock, Folk-Pop, Folk Revival
Носитель: SACD
Год издания: 1962/2014
Издатель: Audio Fidelity
Номер по каталогу: AFZ 161
Аудиокодек: DSD64 2.0
Тип рипа: image (iso)
Продолжительность: 00:34:18
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Образ снят с помощью: Sony PlayStation 3 и утилиты sacd-ripper version 0.21
Релизёр:
Треклист:
01.Early In The Morning 01:37
02.500 Miles 02:49
03.Sorrow 02:55
04.This Train 02:08
05.Bamboo 02:34
06.It's Raining 04:27
07.If I Had My Way 02:25
08.Cruel War 03:30
09.Lemon Tree 02:57
10.If I Had A Hammer 02:10
11.Autumn To May 02:49
12.Where Have All The Flowers Gone ? 03:57
#777#777
Peter, Paul and Mary is the first album by Peter, Paul and Mary, released in 1962. It is one of the rare folk albums to reach US#1 – staying for over a month. The lead-off singles “If I Had a Hammer” and “Lemon Tree” reached numbers 10 and 35 respectively on the Billboard Pop Singles chart. It was the group’s biggest selling studio album, eventually certified Double Platinum by the RIAA for US sales of more than 2 million copies.

At the Grammy Awards of 1963, their recording of “If I Had a Hammer” won the Best Folk Recording and Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal Grammies.

The debut album by Peter, Paul & Mary is still one of the best albums to come out of the 1960s folk music revival, a beautifully harmonized collection of the best songs that the group knew, stirring in its sensibilities and its haunting melodies, crossing between folk, children’s songs, and even gospel (“If I Had My Way”), and light-hearted just where it needed to be, with the song “Lemon Tree,” which became their first hit single, and earnest where it had to be, particularly on “If I Had a Hammer.” Ironically, the trio’s version of the latter song, which Pete Seeger and Lee Hayes had written in the early days of the Weavers’ history, helped push popular folk music in a more political direction at the time, but it was another song in their repertory, Seeger’s “Where Have All the Flowers Gone,” that also helped indirectly jump start that movement. The group had performed it in Boston at a concert attended by the Kingston Trio, who immediately returned to New York and cut their own version, which charted as a single early in 1962. Other highlights include “It’s Raining” and “500 Miles.” Peter, Paul & Mary, which hit the top spot on the album charts as part of a 185-week run, is the purest of the trio’s albums, laced with innocent good spirits and an optimism that remains infectious even 40 years later. Along with the rest of the trio’s early catalog, the album was remixed for CD from its original three-track master tape by Peter Yarrow in 1989, which resulted in some of the best sound on any Warner Bros. CDs of material dating from the early ’60s.
Peter Yarrow - Vocals, Guitar
Paul Stookey - Vocals, Guitar
Mary Travers - Vocals
1.Образ iso нужно записать на DVD диск программой ImgBurn, получив в итоге SACD-R.
(обсуждение).
2.Для проигрывания на компьютере: foobar2000 + sacd-плагин к нему (открывать образ прямо в foobar2000).
(обсуждение).
Доп. информация:
Огромная благодарность за релиз pssacd
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.06 КБ / Просмотров 41 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.38 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  5
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1