Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Релиз группа

Стаж: 11 лет 11 месяцев 3 дня
Раздал: 506.14 МБ
Скачал: 1 МБ
Ратио: 506.142
Торренты: 14367
Phantoms - Collection 2(EP): 2015-Where Is My Mind? & 2017-Screaming on the Inside

Жанр: Metalcore / Post-Hardcore || Страна группы: USA || Год издания: 2015-2017
Аудиокодек: MP3 || Тип рипа: tracks || Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1. Demons, These Demons
2. Pieces of you
3. Dark Secrets (I'll Never Tell)
4. Let This Die
5. You May Suffer
#777Треклист:
1. Stuck
2. Demons, These Demons
3. There Were Once Birds That Sang
4. Pieces of You
5. Dark Secrets (I'll Never Tell)
6. Let This Die
7. You May Suffer
It just seems like summer is the season for new music. With that said, a brand new record is set for release on August 25, 2017 from post-hardcore group Phantoms from Jacksonville, FL. Phantoms (Joe Deak (Vocals), Anthony Moten (Guitar), Patrick Gale (Drums) and Quincy Jones (Bass)) began originally in the city of Baltimore under the moniker of Camisado, soon taking the local scene by storm, sharing the stage with acts including Motionless in White, I See Stars, and Our Last Night in addition to winning Vans Warped Tour’s Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands. Being heavily influenced by the sounds of post-hardcore and alternative rock while keeping a strong message of chasing one’s dreams, the band changed their name and successfully released their 2015 debut Where Is My Mind?. Now comes the highly anticipated follow up entitled Screaming on the Inside via Outerloop Records.
For those listeners who enjoy bands like Emmure, Crown The Empire or I See Stars, this record may be for you. Screaming on the Inside takes the listener through 7 songs of pure intensity and emotion, aided with some great instrumental breakdowns. On my first listen through, I gravitated towards the first 30 seconds of “Demons, These Demons”, as the initial intro had me hyped for what was yet to come, as the song grew into a strong favorite on the album. Another personal favorite of mine was the beautiful “There Were Once Birds That Sang”, which officially has a paired music video available. For the hardcore fans out there, tracks that will suit your fancy will include “Pieces of You”, the lead single “Stuck” and the album’s emotional closer “You May Suffer”.
Overall, I believe Screaming on the Inside gives Phantoms a place within the hardcore scene and a chance to grow. The album showcases their abilities as musicians, and where their own unique styles can fit into the genre but also differentiate enough to make Phantoms recognizable and memorable. This release will aid in their growth as a sophomore EP, and I personally, cannot wait to see where these guys end up in the future.
(с)https://infectiousmagazine.com/album-review-phantoms-screaming-on-the-inside/
Joe Deak (Vocals)
Anthony Moten (Guitar)
Patrick Gale (Drums)
Quincy Jones (Bass)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.78 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  110.11 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Профиль     Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1