Торренты: 14367
Wanderlea / 4 albums on 2 cd
Жанр: Brazilian Pop / Twist
Страна: Brazil
Год издания: 1966-1968
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: (32:43 + 35:26) + (36:12 + 34:54)
Источник (релизер): Golden Horseshow
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
#777Треклист:
E Tempo Do Amor (1965)
01. É Tempo Do Amor (Le Temps de l'Amour)
02. Um Beijinho Só (Just a Little Kiss)
03. Do Wah Diddy Diddy
04. É Pena (I'm Sorry)
05. Será Você (Do You)
06. Viviendo Sem Ninguém
07. O Tipo Do Rapaz (The Kind of Boy You Can't Forget)
08. Um Quilo de Doce
09. Diga Que Você Me Quer (Tell Me That You Love Me Too)
10. Ternura (Somehow It Got to Be Tomorrow) (Today)
11. Três Rapazes (Three Little Peggies)
12. Boneca de Cera, Boneca de Pano (Poupée de Cire, Poupée de Son)
13. Meu Desencanto (Break Away-From That Boy)
14. Ele é Meu Bem (Hey's My Guy)
A Ternura De Wanderlea (1966)
01. Boa Noite, Meu Bem (Goodnight, Irene)
02. Esta Noite Eu Sonhei (Si J'Etais le Fils d'Un Roi)
03. Viver Sem Você (Long Live Love)
04. Em Meus Sonhos (When I'm Alone)
05. Aquele Triste Adeus (Just a Little Bit Better)
06. Devoção
07. Não Vai Baby (June Bride Baby)
08. Pare O Casamento (Stop the Wedding)
09. Assinado, Seu Bem
10. Imenso Amor
11. Tudo Morreu Quando Perdi Seu Amor
12. Vá Embora
13. Finalmente Encontri Você
14. Foi Assim (Juventude E Ternura)
#777Треклист:
Wanderlea (1967)
01. Gostaria De Saber (River Deep - Mountain High)
02. Nenhuma Carta Sua (Keine Post Von Dir)
03. Vou Lhe Contar (Pushin' Too Hard)
04. Você Tão Só (Einsmer Boy)
05. Ele É Meu Bem (He's My Guy)
06. Menina Só (Sinlge Girl)
07. Hei De Encontrar Meu Bem (The Boat That I Row)
08. Acho Que Vou Lhe Esquecer
09. Horóscopo
10. Te Amo
11. Prova De Fogo
12. Meu Bem Só Gosta De Mim (Just So Bobby Can See)
13. Vou Conseguir (You're Still My Favourite Girlfriend) (bonus track)
14. Vou Lhe Deixar (bonus track)
Pra Ganhar Me Coracao (1968)
01. Atende-Me (I Stand Accused)
02. Canção de Enganar Um Coração
03. Tem de Ser Assim (It's Nice to Be with You)
04. Se Estou Contigo (If That Ain't Lovin')
05. Toque Pra Frente
06. Quem Muito Fala, Pouco Acerta
07. Prá Ganhar Seu Coração
08. Estou Com Raiva de Você (Papa's New Bag Ain't Nothing But a Hag)
09. Eu Já Nem Sei
10. Ele Só Serve Pra Mim (All I Know About You)
11. Não Lhe Quero Nunca Mais (Sad Sack)
12. A Menina
13. Você Vai Ser O Meu Escandalo (bonus track)
14. Quando Eu Vi Você Dormindo (bonus track)
Wanderléa was, after Roberto Carlos and together with Erasmo Carlos, one of the most important names connected with the live TV show Jovem Guarda (TV Record), having hosted the show with both of them. Her solo career had many albums, and she also worked in film, playing the main character in the movie Juventude e Ternura. She also hosted her own TV show, shared with Erasmo Carlos, Tremendão & Ternurinha. She began her artistic career at the age of ten, performing in the radio programs Mayrink Veiga and Tupi, and in the TV Rio (Rio de Janeiro RJ). In 1961, she was hired by Columbia (which became CBS), recording her first 78, "Meu Anjo da Guarda" (Rossini Pinto/Fernando César) and "Tell Me How Long," in January 1962. In the same year she contributed two tracks to the compilation As 14 Mais. In 1963 she recorded her first LP, Wanderléa. In 1964 she recorded the double single "Rei da Brotolândia" (Erasmo Carlos) and "Dê o Fora" (Roberto Carlos/Janete Adib) and two other songs. In the same year she recorded her second LP, Quero Você, which really launched her career. In 1965, the double single and Ternura were hugely successful, and she became known as "Ternurinha." That year, with Roberto Carlos and Erasmo Carlos, she became the host of Jovem Guarda, which triggered the musical movement of the same name. In 1966 she acted in the film Abraça-me Forte, followed by the documentary Futebol, Samba, Mulher e Humor. In September 1966, she was patroness of the I Encontro Nacional da Jovem Guarda festival. In the eighth edition of the Prêmio Chico Viola (February 1967), she was honored with an award together with Roberto Carlos, Golden Boys, Ronnie Von, Deny e Dino, Os Vips, Erasmo Carlos, Chico Buarque, Nara Leão, Jair Rodrigues, Renato e seus Blue Caps, and Bobby de Carlo. In late 1967 she reached third place in the national hit parade with "Imenso Amor" (Wanderléa/Renato Correa). The same year, she had another hit with "Prova de Fogo" (Erasmo Carlos), an excerpt from her album Wanderléa. The song sold 22,000 copies in one month, and the album reached fourth place on the charts in September. In the same year she launched the weekly show Tremendão & Ternurinha with Erasmo Carlos at TV Rio, which hosted big-name guests such as Caetano Veloso and Jorge Ben. Also in that year she appeared with Wilson Simonal on his program, TV Show em Si...Monal. Soon after this, in 1968, was when she played the main character in the film Juventude e Ternura. In January, Roberto Carlos left the Jovem Guarda show, but she, together with Erasmo Carlos, remained as its host for some weeks. In March, she and Erasmo Carlos participated in the opening of Roberto Carlos' new TV show, Roberto Carlos à Noite. In the '70s she returned to the artistic scene after a recess, with much less success. In the '90s she participated actively in the jovem guarda revival.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 23.92 КБ / Просмотров 16 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  325.47 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Профиль     Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1