Статистика раздачи
Размер: 634.33 МБ | | Скачали: 8
Сидеров: 4  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Susanne Sundfør - Music For People In Trouble (Live from the Barbican)

Формат записи/Источник записи: [TR24][OF]
Наличие водяных знаков: Нет
Год издания: 2019
Жанр: Electronic, Pop, Synth-pop
Издатель (лейбл): WM Norway
Продолжительность: 01:03:49
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Только обложка альбома
Контейнер: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Разрядность: 24/44.1
Формат: PCM
Количество каналов: 2.0
Источник (релизер): highresaudio.com
Доп. информация: facebook.com
Треклист
01. Music For People In Trouble (Live)
02. Mantra (Live)
03. Reincarnation (Live)
04. Good Luck Bad Luck (Live)
05. The Sound Of War (Live)
06. Bedtime Story (Live)
07. Undercover (Live)
08. No One Believes In Love Anymore (Live)
09. The Golden Age (Live)
10. Mountaineers (Live)
Код:
foobar2000 1.4.8 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2019-11-28 06:11:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Susanne Sundfør / Music For People In Trouble (Live from the Barbican)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR14      -0.52 dB   -19.76 dB      1:44 01-Music For People In Trouble (Live)
DR12      -3.57 dB   -20.15 dB      4:25 02-Mantra (Live)
DR10      -0.52 dB   -13.85 dB      7:56 03-Reincarnation (Live)
DR10      -0.51 dB   -14.65 dB      6:18 04-Good Luck Bad Luck (Live)
DR7       -0.51 dB   -10.97 dB      9:10 05-The Sound Of War (Live)
DR10      -0.52 dB   -15.26 dB      6:40 06-Bedtime Story (Live)
DR7       -0.51 dB   -13.04 dB      9:54 07-Undercover (Live)
DR10      -0.52 dB   -14.24 dB      6:11 08-No One Believes In Love Anymore (Live)
DR9       -0.52 dB   -13.67 dB      5:44 09-The Golden Age (Live)
DR7       -0.51 dB   -10.94 dB      5:53 10-Mountaineers (Live)
Number of tracks:  10
Official DR value: DR10
Samplerate:        44100 Hz
Channels:          2
Bits per sample:   24
Bitrate:           1485 kbps
Codec:             FLAC
================================================================================
“The Music for People in Trouble show at the Barbican was the last of a short and sweet tour, where me and my team of musicians and crew performed the album behind a veil that covered the whole front of the stage. We put videos on the veil, making the stage both a 2D and 3D experience alternating between animation, photography and live video of the performance layered on top of the actual performance. The veil was like a fishnet up close so the audience could easily see the musicians if the screen was blank. I’ve been touring on and off for a decade, and I felt like it was time to try something different with the way I perform my music. I’ve always loved going to the movies, opera, ballet, it sucks you in, it’s a more intense experience because it combines so many different artistic expressions at once, and that’s what I wanted with the Music for People in Trouble show. Unfortunately we didn’t get any good footage of the performance, it lives on in people’s minds, and there’s something unmodern and romantic that I like about that. You can’t google it. You’ll find snippets on Instagram, but it doesn’t reflect the three dimensional space of the beautiful concert halls we played in. It’s our little secret, our little, intimate moment together, us and the audience. But we got a good quality recording of the music, and that’s something at least.” (Susanne Sundfør)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.58 КБ / Просмотров 29 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  634.33 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  8
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1