#77701 The place I once knew 05:07
#77701 Caine 04:20
02 Data 04:16
03 Locke 05:25
04 Clova 05:07
05 Shadowtask 03:21
total time: 00:22:29
#77701 Duel 04:35
"After our brief introduction, I sat down in the living area with the others as they spoke about their mission to find me, and how now that I’m here, there is hope for Solai. I remained silent, although I listened intently to what they were talking about as I stood and gazed out of the window overlooking the city. Eventually Locke got fed up with my silence, he walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder as he pulled me around to face him, and asked “Don’t you give a shit about the state of this place?” He was clearly frustrated as he leaned in towards me, with his face within a few inches of mine. Before I could say anything, Caine interjected, “You fucking idiot, what do you expect? He says he remembers nothing...” Locke's attention quickly shifted to Caine as they approached each other and squared up in the center of the room.."
#77701 Welcome 05:02
As we made our way around the area we stopped a few meters in front of door ‘E’, Clova asked me who I thought it belonged to. Having mentioned each member of Shadowtask already, I didn’t have a clue, looking back it should have been obvious to me. As we stood there Clova began smirking, she prompted me to enter the 8 digit pass-code into the keypad beside the door. Confused, I asked her what code she was referring to, and as her grin widened she replied with “yours”.
#77701 Cruising 03:34
"I was alone on a suspension bridge that connected the main land to the city of Solai, it's the same bridge that I crossed to get into this city. I approached my bike on foot as I placed my helmet on my head, my bike was already running, with the engine ticking over in neutral. As I sat down I gave the bike a few rev's, at this point I saw myself briefly in third person with a clear view of the sun setting behind the buildings of Solai. I lifted my visor was up as I breathed in the salty air being blown over the bridge from the water that surrounded the city. Looking ahead I felt elated, and in my dream I had forgotten all about my life as it is now."
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.24 КБ / Просмотров 9 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  145.19 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1