#77701 Red Miata 03:52
02 Insomnia drive 03:07
03 Chiba overdrive 03:29
04 Skyscrapers 02:51
05 Speeding 04:07
06 Okinawa weekend fly 02:47
total time: 00:20:13
"I remember it.
I remember it all, just as if it happened yesterday.
I remember driving around the neon-lit streets of midnight Tokyo during the sleepless nights. I remember the pop-up headlights and glowing signs reflecting in the skyscrapers of Shinjuku. I remember racing my red car along the coast of Enoshima, chasing the setting sun.
It's been a while. I will never return to that summer, long lost in the midst of 80s. Yet, I remember it.
And tonight I want you to remember it too."
#77701 Ono-Sendai 03:41
02 Mirai Minato 03:13
03 The wind is electric tonight 03:06
total time: 00:10:00
Have I been asked to find a single word to describe "Tuned to a Dead Channel" EP, the word would certainly be "different". These tracks were my attempt to break from "Juno bass+DX7 strings+Jupiter-8 brass+Linndrum+Miami night chase" formula of creating vintage electronic sound.
I wanted my sound different. I wanted to hear what the music of late 80s might have been like – and what it never became. I wanted to venture into techno territory, trying to fuse it with synthwave and house harmonies.
Initially planned as a "Neuromancer" homage, this EP turned out to be an unexpected journey to the music never actually happening but surely possible by the late 80s. The cybernetic sound of the future long gone.
Now, you can join me on this ride.
Just tune your radio to the dead channel.
#77701 Driving through the night 04:31
02 Enter Omegashima 03:24
03 We own the night 05:03
04 Quaalude interlude 01:27
05 The heist 04:55
06 Empty streets 03:29
07 Last man standing 04:05
08 You know, this is the end 03:15
total time: 00:30:09
I take a sweeping left, rev my engine to a redline, and, entering the Rainbow Bridge, I wave my goodbye to bright lights of Tokyo. Most likely, my last goodbye. It hurts to say, but I'm coming home, to the darkest place in the world, an artificial island called Omegashima.
They told me about a heist, their biggest one, and what they needed was the best getaway driver. Well, that's who I am. I tried my best to escape Omegashima, but this place keeps haunting me, no matter where I go and what I do.
So, one last time, I'll play the game and help them with their plan, however crazy it is.
And, you know, last ones never go well.
#77701 In for a long night [Tokyo Rider remix] 04:46
vocals by Jerry Galeries
#77701 Nowhere station 03:23
02 Shanghai girl 04:46
03 Heartbeat disco 04:38
04 Shadows 04:11
05 Days of being wild 04:30
06 When the morning comes 02:49
total time: 00:24:17
He lives in the world of filth.
Hacking. Blackmailing. Corporate espionage. It's hard to believe how many dirty secrets are kept in data networks - and those secrets are expensive.
She lives in the world of blood.
Every life in this city has a price, and there's always somebody willing to pay it. Nothing personal - it's just the way business is done here.
They meet in a dive bar.
For the first time in many months they don't see a client, a dealer or a target.
Instead, they see a human.
They walk through neon-lit streets of the night city, moving into the unknown.
They know they will part at sunrise to never meet again.
Just for one night, they try to remember a long lost feeling.
A feeling of being alive.
Start your engine, fasten your seatbelt and speed into the night to sweet synth jams. Tokyo Rider is an independent 80s synth music enthusiast from Moscow, aiming to create ultimate tracks for driving, be it midnight speeding on a highway or cruising down the coast at sunset.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.52 КБ / Просмотров 5 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  285.27 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1