06 Afterburner 04:00
07 Synthetic heartbeat 04:37
08 Movement in the sky 03:40
09 Peak physical condition 03:15
10 Cutting edge 03:41
11 Gulf coast 04:45
12 Tarmac Sunset 04:11
total time: 00:44:24
Moondragon is one of the most intriguing and captivating projects within the Synth-Wave movement. A perfect hyrbid of tantalising musicality and sound design that will literally take you back to the 80s. It is rather remarkable. The album Man and Machine invokes a lot of emotion, feelings and nostalgia. Perfection is an understatement. Everything is in place, It fits well within the scene/ genre but boasts originality. Every song on this album will take you on a journey, This is most likely due to the album cover, but as I close my I eyes and listen, I vividly imagine scenes from Iron Eagle and Top Gun.
#77701 Navigator ready 02:13
02 Race the horizon 03:20
03 Miramar 03:35
04 Eye in the sky 04:05
05 Maneuvers 04:23
06 Blackbird [feat. Phaserland] 06:18
07 Half moon bay 03:35
total time: 00:27:29
The Miramar EP is an electronic, supersonic flight into the cold war era of the 1980s. It features seven tracks that celebrate the pop-culture fighter pilot worship of the time. Drawing on multiple inspirations and themes of that decade, Moondragon, the music project of Orlando based musician Troy Simpson, focuses heavily on military aircraft as a design aesthetic for the music and art driving the project. “Miramar” is the airbase which most of the classic 1986 film “Top Gun” was shot. The Harold Faltermeyer score of the film has been a huge inspiration for Moondragon’s sound overall, and the Miramar EP is a not so subtle love letter to him and his synth driven film scores.
The EP features a wide array of synths and instruments, including collaboration with Detroit based synthwave artist, “Phaserland” adding lead guitars on the track Blackbird. The album will be available first on Bandcamp on November 13th, 2015 with all other major music providers and streaming services following shortly.
#77701 Apex predator [feat. Meteor] 04:57
First single off my upcoming album that celebrates 1980's Formula One racing and it's turbocharged craziness!
Speed and excess was in full swing during this time, and it's a perfect setting to set the tone for my new album.
This track also features some awesome guitar work by the talented artist "Meteor" which really came out nicely.
#77701 Legends are born 02:37
02 Grand prix 04:04
03 Motor city 03:44
04 Starting line 03:40
05 Apex predator [feat. Meteor] 04:48
06 Podium dreams 03:29
07 Suzuka circuit 04:21
08 Fine tuned machine 03:46
09 Heart of a champion 02:49
10 The professional (part 1) 03:53
11 Trophy girls 04:01
12 Final lap 04:32
total time: 00:45:44
Take a sonic journey into the past of 1980s-90s Formula 1 racing. A musical tribute to the speed and excesses that only the pinnacle of racing could produce.
Motorsports are always about being on the cutting edge: advantage is gained through breakthroughs in technology being applied to their maximum. This album celebrates the incredible and dangerous feats the racing drivers and engineers were pursuing during that time period.
The soundtrack for a film that was never made, but lives in my mind. Themes for a historical arms race to be the fastest and best.
This is Grand Prix.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.42 КБ / Просмотров 14 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  310.52 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1