Издатель (лейбл): Silk Digital Records
Номер по каталогу: SILK056
Страна: Russia
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 25:23
Источник (релизер): Собственная покупка beatport
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да (только фронтальная)
Треклист:
01.Justin Oh - All I Say (Original Mix)
02.Soarsweep, Justin Oh - All I Say (Soarsweep 'Intelligent' Remix)
03.Soarsweep, Justin Oh - All I Say (Soarsweep 'Chill Out' Remix)
04.Justin Oh - Good Morning (Original Mix)
Код:
-----------------------
DON'T MODIFY THIS FILE
-----------------------
PERFORMER: auCDtect Task Manager, ver. 1.5.1RC6 build 1.5.1.7
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 y-soft. All rights reserved
[url=http://y-soft.org]http://y-soft.org[/url]
ANALYZER: auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2
Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.
FILE: 4.Justin Oh - Good Morning (Original Mix).flac
  Size: 44740679 Hash: C4D3090CD7DA4569B21431F5700593AC Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 100%
  Signature: B4FAFEF84D76B1DA91BA1DCA3BFD6E0E8E072071
FILE: 1.Justin Oh - All I Say (Original Mix).flac
  Size: 56962868 Hash: 3354970E507A276464885A37BC411A45 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: DDF12428A5DCA55BF2D15953F67954C16BD2BE94
FILE: 3.Soarsweep, Justin Oh - All I Say (Soarsweep 'Chill Out' Remix).flac
  Size: 28026538 Hash: F3109928B64E6DBA7DB1694E0275ECA6 Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 87%
  Signature: E4153C9AD8E6AAFCB47A081BDE952A7C838C2140
FILE: 2.Soarsweep, Justin Oh - All I Say (Soarsweep 'Intelligent' Remix).flac
  Size: 47106591 Hash: A58E989828AA0C61DF118E8A2C2A0C73 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 0271596CEF7DCD73134A73A77785C2CC34002A84
Silk proudly welcomes Korean artist Justin Oh to its ranks for its 56th release; With recent radio support from Matt Darey, Marcus Schossow, and Paul Oakenfold, as well as a feature in DJ Mag Korea, Justin has truly witnessed a remarkable career ascent of late, so we're especially delighted to launch his latest single, "All I Say." The Original Mix is an uplifting, melodic progressive house gem, which begins with an extended intro, highlighted by "live" drums and a repeating, distorted vocal sample. The gorgeous lead chords arrive after a mini-break and begin to crescendo. As we hit the main break, the chords pull back, leaving room for Justin's poignant vocal (a wonderful surprise, as his voice is terrific), processed with an anthemic, "stadium" delay and reverb. When the drop finally hits and the lead chords are re-introduced, euphoric vibes seize the listener. Trusty Russian sensation Soarsweep (a.k.a. Smooth Stab), who Silk fans may recall as one of the winners of our "Move On" Remix Contest, treats us to two interpretations. The 'Intelligent' remix is a chilled house take, rife with pensive and melancholic textures. A steady, deconstructed rhythm, coupled with an almost hypnotic bell and pad-layered melody, launch the listener into a reverie from start to finish. Justin's vocal is given ample room to breath, and we can hear the emotive lyrics in full focus. The 'Chill Out' remix offers a low-fi, broken-beat rhythm and the same beautifully crafted moody and evocative atmosphere. The "B-side" of the single, "Good Morning," is arguably even more inspirational and lush than the title cut. The extended, beat-less intro has a modern "synth pop" influence, as soaring chords are met by filtered, reverb-heavy vocal chops. The percussion and bassline finally hit at the quarter turn, and track immediately transforms into a driving, "post-rock meets progressive house" anthem. In the main break, the beat drops out, and then is filtered back in, as a funky synth line is added to the ebullient soundscape. Justin's catchy, as well as deeply moving, vox really shine at this moment and will be sure to have you humming for the rest of your day.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.32 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  171.09 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1