Треклист:
01. Poranguí - Ganesha [08:10]
02. Poranguí - Tonantzin [09:07]
03. Poranguí - Oxum [08:57]
04. Poranguí - Otorongo [07:55]
05. Poranguí - Danza del Viento [08:05]
06. Poranguí - Canto de la Selva [05:54]
07. Poranguí - Stardust [08:15]
Featuring seven original songs from around the world for dance or meditation, this album offers an evocative glimpse into the improvisational live journeys and luscious soundscapes of the one-man looping orchestra.
Infused with the energy of a living and breathing dance floor, this first-ever live album from Poranguí unleashes the transcendent medicine of indigenous instrumentation, luminous vocal work and masterful live looping. Informed by his lifelong journey bridging worlds between cultures ancient and new as both musician & healer, Poranguí’s hybridized approach to sonic storytelling is a deep and liberating dive into the soothing waters of the ritual experience.
A second edition of the album, "Poranguí - Guided Journey" layers in Ashley Klein’s spoken word guidance for a facilitated dancing or meditative journey through the elements and deep into yourself. Check out the "Guided Journey" by clicking "Poranguí" above to see all albums.
** When you pre-order this album, we will email you a code for 50% off ordering the Guided Journey as a thank you! **
released March 1, 2019
Immense gratitude to all the beings seen & unseen who made this musical offering possible.
To my beloved partner & muse Ashley Klein whose unwavering love & devotion knows no bounds.
To my soul brother Eric Zang whose masterful ear and generous heart helped this work of art shine.
To all my família and tribe who continue to support and inspire the prayerformance of this sonic medicina.
To the First Nations, my fellow Sundancers and all the ancestors who play through my hollow bones ~ Wopila
Axé, Aho, Amen ~
All original music performed & produced by Poranguí
Ganesha & Oxum adapted from ancient works PD
©℗Sol Creation Publishing (ASCAP)
Mixing | Eric Zang
Mastering | Gregor Zemljic
Cover Photo | Keri Vaca
Cover Design | Gonzalo Rescalvo
Tags
afro-brazilian world ayahuasca songs dance music ecstatic dance electro-acoustic healing sounds icaro indigenous live looping medicine music sound healing soundtrack world soul Sedona
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.14 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  122.99 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1