Ответить с цитатой 

Sparrows Swarm And Sing - Untitled #2 / 2005
Жанр: Post Rock
Год выпуска диска: 2005
Производитель диска: Perpetual Motion Machine PMM14
Аудио кодек: FLAC
Тип рипа: tracks+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 27:36.147 (73036068 samples)
01. Part I : 4:35
02. Part II : 5:24
03. Part III : 17:38

http://www.myspace.com/swarmandsing
Previously available only on limited vinyl and cd-r formats, this is a special cd release of the explosive 2005 sophomore record from New England's SPARROWS SWARM AND SING. This thirty minute recording features three seamless, epic tracks with guitars, bass, percussion, cello, xylaphone, violin and other unique instrumentation.
Under The Volcano Magazine wrote:
"Building on layers of dense droning sounds and various serene string arrangements that eventually culminates in massive crescendos, Sparrows Swarm & Sing bring forth, over the course of three tracks spanning nearly a half hour, one of the most pleasing offerings in the current post rock explosion. Quite simple if you are a fan of stuff like Godspeed! You Black Emperor and Von era Sigur Ros you need to check this record out. This record will relax you with it's haunting structures, yet it will also shake you out of your haze without a moment's warning with parts that can be described only as explosive."
ScreenPointBlank wrote:
I was able to listen to Untitled II on my way up to visit friends at James Madison University, about a two hour ride north from where I go to college. Driving straight through the heart of the Shenandoah Valley of southwestern Virginia, with fall in full bloom and trees seemingly on fire with the changing color of their leaves, I started to listen the album. I drove by abandoned gas stations, small towns, and the desolate landscape of the mountains on a rainy night with the sounds of Untitled II flooding into my head, almost playing along with the scenes coming from outside my car window. Once the sounds were in my head, they demanded that I pay attention, and the CD was vacant from my car stereo for a total of about an hour of a four hour round trip. The CD was literally hot to the touch when I brought it out and put it back in its case. This is the basic effect Sparrows Swarm and Sing has on their listener.
Simply put, Untitled II is one of the most beautiful, atmospheric, abstract, and haunting instrumental releases in the past two years. Previously released in January of 2005 as either CD-R or vinyl formats, Perpetual Motion Machine has taken Sparrows Swarm and Sing's second album and made it available again to those not lucky enough to get their hands on the album when it was first released.
A three song epic, Untitled II is a thirty minute lesson on how to instrumentally shock the listener into the realization of just how beautiful music can be. The album is a collection of instruments from the basic guitars and percussion to violins, cellos, xylophones, and various other forms of instrumentation to form a complete album that will make you just sit back and smile at the talent and creativity Sparrows Swarm and Sing brings to the table.
Sparrows Swarm and Sing seems to create intricate problems through their music, and bit by bit they are able to find a find the answers and bring peace to their music, whether it be through a crashing crescendo of noise, or a calm resolution though a few notes of the cello. There always seems to be a resolution though, as Sparrows Swarm and Sing is able to guide their vessel of music through some of the stormiest of seas, creating amazingly haunting and at times frightening climaxes of drums and violin, and then they are able to burst out of the clouds into rays of sunlight and calmer times.
Whether you want it to or not, Untitled II grabs your attention, very slowly at first, and then gradually rising to the point where it forces you to abandon anything else you were previously doing and devote your attention to the music coming through your ears. Considering what you'll be hearing, abandoning all hope of anything else but the music may not be such a bad thing.
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008
EAC extraction logfile from 28. August 2008, 17:53
Sparrows Swarm And Sing / Untitled #2
Used drive  : PLEXTOR DVDR   PX-750A   Adapter: 0  ID: 0
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 102
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Installed external ASPI interface
Gap handling                                : Appended to previous track
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 192 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\EAC\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -V -8 -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" %s
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:34.41 |         0    |    20590
        2  |  4:34.41 |  5:23.59 |     20591    |    44874
        3  |  9:58.25 | 17:37.61 |     44875    |   124210
Track  1
     Filename E:\FLAC\Sparrows Swarm And Sing - Untitled #2\01 - Part I.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:02.00
     Peak level 99.9 %
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 44CF9C34
     Copy CRC 44CF9C34
     Accurately ripped (confidence 2)  [091861BF]
     Copy OK
Track  2
     Filename E:\FLAC\Sparrows Swarm And Sing - Untitled #2\02 - Part II.wav
     Peak level 99.9 %
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC EE652643
     Copy CRC EE652643
     Track not present in AccurateRip database
     Copy OK
Track  3
     Filename E:\FLAC\Sparrows Swarm And Sing - Untitled #2\03 - Part III.wav
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC E2C99F7A
     Copy CRC E2C99F7A
     Accurately ripped (confidence 2)  [591EC97E]
     Copy OK
 2 track(s) accurately ripped
 1 track(s) not present in the AccurateRip database
Some tracks could not be verified as accurate
No errors occurred
End of status report
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.95 КБ / Просмотров 12 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  155.47 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1