Статистика раздачи
Размер: 273.97 МБ | | Скачали: 7
Сидеров: 5  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Lambchop / This (Is What I Wanted To Tell You)
Жанр: Alternative Singer-Songwriter, Indie Electronic
Носитель: CD
Страна-производитель диска (релиза): USA
Год издания: 2019
Издатель (лейбл): Merge Records
Номер по каталогу: MRG664
Страна исполнителя (группы): USA
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 00:45:33
Источник: собственный рип
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
01. The New Isn’t So You Anymore (Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan) 05:19
02. Crosswords, or What This Says About You (Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan) 06:47
03. Everything for You (Kurt Wagner) 03:55
04. The Lasting Last of You (Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan) 06:08
05. The Air Is Heavy and I Should Be Listening to You (Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan) 07:40
06. The December-ish You (Kurt Wagner) 06:20
07. This Is What I Wanted to Tell You (Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan) 06:45
08. Flower (Kurt Wagner) 02:38
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V1.3 from 2. September 2016
EAC extraction logfile from 18. March 2019, 20:33
Lambchop / This (Is What I Wanted To Tell You)
Used drive  : ASUS    BW-12D1S-U   Adapter: 1  ID: 1
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 667
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Gap handling                                : Appended to previous track
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXE
Additional command line options : -V -8 -T "Genre=%genre%" -T "Artist=%artist%" -T "Title=%title%" -T "Album=%albumtitle%" -T "Date=%year%" -T "Tracknumber=%tracknr%" -T "Comment=%comment%" %source%
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  5:18.62 |         0    |    23911
        2  |  5:18.62 |  6:46.48 |     23912    |    54409
        3  | 12:05.35 |  3:55.28 |     54410    |    72062
        4  | 16:00.63 |  6:08.31 |     72063    |    99693
        5  | 22:09.19 |  7:40.34 |     99694    |   134227
        6  | 29:49.53 |  6:19.65 |    134228    |   162717
        7  | 36:09.43 |  6:45.07 |    162718    |   193099
        8  | 42:54.50 |  2:38.18 |    193100    |   204967
Track  1
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\01. The New Isn't So You Anymore.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:02.00
     Peak level 96.3 %
     Extraction speed 4.6 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 0757711D
     Copy CRC 0757711D
     Track not present in AccurateRip database
     Copy OK
Track  2
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\02. Crosswords, or What This Says About You.wav
     Peak level 94.0 %
     Extraction speed 5.4 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC CEC45AE3
     Copy CRC CEC45AE3
     Copy OK
Track  3
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\03. Everything for You.wav
     Peak level 94.2 %
     Extraction speed 4.9 X
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC DC9E5D03
     Copy CRC DC9E5D03
     Copy OK
Track  4
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\04. The Lasting Last of You.wav
     Peak level 93.7 %
     Extraction speed 6.2 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC B6DD1FE3
     Copy CRC B6DD1FE3
     Copy OK
Track  5
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\05. The Air Is Heavy and I Should Be Listening to You.wav
     Peak level 93.9 %
     Extraction speed 6.4 X
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 4A2B9260
     Copy CRC 4A2B9260
     Copy OK
Track  6
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\06. The December-Ish You.wav
     Peak level 94.4 %
     Extraction speed 7.3 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 2A60E32E
     Copy CRC 2A60E32E
     Copy OK
Track  7
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\07. This Is What I Wanted to Tell You.wav
     Peak level 93.8 %
     Extraction speed 7.7 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC D032EA63
     Copy CRC D032EA63
     Copy OK
Track  8
     Filename E:\Torrents of Autumn\Lambchop [2019] This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You)\08. Flower.wav
     Peak level 33.9 %
     Extraction speed 7.0 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC E8218758
     Copy CRC E8218758
     Copy OK
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
No errors occurred
End of status report
---- CUETools DB Plugin V2.1.6
[CTDB TOCID: GIZxMHwb.KIPrHKd_6P4PFzs5aI-] disk not present in database
Submit result: GIZxMHwb.KIPrHKd_6P4PFzs5aI- has been uploaded
==== Log checksum 12B3767A684CBCFD9AD5C9DABA1C8DD470A8B5354467763B69C5217B0CB5A363 ====
Код:
REM GENRE "Contemporary Pop"
REM DATE 2019
REM DISCID 610AAC08
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.3"
PERFORMER "Lambchop"
TITLE "This (Is What I Wanted To Tell You)"
REM COMPOSER "Kurt Wagner"
FILE "01. The New Isn't So You Anymore.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "The New Isn't So You Anymore"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
    REM COMPOSER "Kurt Wagner / Matthew McCaughan"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "02. Crosswords, or What This Says About You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Crosswords, or What This Says About You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "03. Everything for You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Everything for You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "04. The Lasting Last of You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Lasting Last of You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "05. The Air Is Heavy and I Should Be Listening to You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Air Is Heavy and I Should Be Listening to You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "06. The December-Ish You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "The December-Ish You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "07. This Is What I Wanted to Tell You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "This Is What I Wanted to Tell You"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
FILE "08. Flower.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Flower"
    PERFORMER "Lambchop"
Touted as “Nashville’s most f*cked-up country band” by their label Merge Records, Lambchop was arguably the most consistently brilliant and unique American group to emerge during the 1990s. Their unclassifiable hybrid of country, soul, jazz, and avant-garde noise seemed at one time or another to drink from every conceivable tributary of contemporary music, its Baroque beauty all held together by the surreal lyrical wit and droll vocal presence of frontman Kurt Wagner. Although Lambchop’s ever-rotating roster would later expand to over a dozen members, the group formed in 1986 as a simple three-piece teaming Wagner, guitarist Jim Watkins, and bassist Marc Trovillion, former high school classmates already ten years removed from the educational system. Originally dubbed Posterchild, the trio made its earliest recordings in Trovillion’s bedroom, self-releasing a series of cassettes with titles such as “I’m F*cking Your Daughter.” In time, the lineup began to grow and the band regularly performed live in and around the Nashville area, often at the area record shop, Lucy’s (not coincidentally owned by Wagner’s wife, Mary).
In 1992, Posterchild—now consisting of Wagner, Trovillion, guitarist Bill Killbrew, clarinetist Jonathan Marx, multi-instrumentalist Scott C. Chase, drummer Steve Goodhue, and percussionist Allen Lowery—released “An Open Fresca” + “A Moist Towlette,” a split single with friends Crop Circle Hoax. The 7" brought the group to the attention of entertainment lawyer George Regis, who issued cease-and-desist orders on behalf of his clients, the noise pop band Poster Children. After rejecting the names REN, Pinnacles of Cream, and Turd Goes Back, the band settled on Lambchop, added vocalist/saxophonist Deanna Varagona, steel guitarist Paul Niehaus, and organist John Delworth, and signed to Merge to release the 1993 single “Nine.” Their debut LP, I Hope You’re Sitting Down (aka Jack’s Tulips[), followed a year later. In many ways, this album would be the most conventional Lambchop record. Its Nashville origins and torch-and-twang ambience would saddle the band with the increasingly erroneous alt-country tag, although Wagner’s Lou Reed-like vocals and bizarre narrative conceits—in particular the fan-favorite "Soaky in the Pooper,” a vivid recounting of a bad LSD trip—immediately signaled their obvious distance from the likes of Uncle Tupelo or the Jayhawks.
The lovely How I Quit Smoking appeared in 1996 (although on the subsequent “Cigaretiquette” single, Wagner would proudly announce, “I’m smoking again”). Recorded live the previous Independence Day, the Hank EP followed later in 1996. Marking the debut of drummer Paul Burch, the disc represented the apotheosis of Lambchop’s Billy Sherrill-inspired phase, its lush production evoking the Nashville sound so popular three decades earlier, but by then completely passé among Music City’s chart superstars. 1997’s Thriller proved a major turning point; highlighted by the Muscle Shoals soul of “Your Fucking Sunny Day” and including no fewer than three songs penned by East River Pipe’s F.M. Cornog, this sprawling, difficult album introduced the uncompromising eclecticism that would dominate Lambchop’s work from here on out. The follow-up, 1998’s What Another Man Spills, upped the ante further. On remarkably soulful covers of Curtis Mayfield’s “Love Song (Give Me Your Love)” and Frederick Knight’s “I’ve Been Lonely for So Long,” Wagner’s baritone drawl even gives way to a Prince-like falsetto. That same year, the group also backed Vic Chesnutt on his album The Salesman and Bernadette.
Lambchop’s fifth full-length, Nixon, appeared in the spring of 2000. Supposedly a concept album exploring the presidency of the infamous Tricky Dick, Wagner even included a bibliography in the liner notes—a direct connection to the Watergate scandal remains unidentified. Though still criminally unknown at home, Lambchop enjoyed a much more substantial following overseas, and on May 13, 2000, they appeared at the London Royal Festival Hall. The gig was recorded and made available at U.K. appearances that fall as the Queens Royal Trimma limited-edition EP. (A 2001 European tour yielded the Treasure Chest of the Enemy EP.) The 2001 collection Tools in the Dryer assembled many of Lambchop’s scattered singles, compilation tracks, and remixes.
After recording the purposefully spare Is a Woman in 2002, Wagner and company moved on to their most ambitious project yet—two simultaneously released albums, Aw C’Mon and No, You C’Mon, in which Lambchop returned to full power and joined by a lush string section. The next year, the musically experimental EP CoLAB came out, followed in the spring of 2006 by The Decline of Country & Western Civilization, Pt. 2: The Woodwind Years, an eclectic collection of tracks that had never appeared before on Lambchop records, including one new song, “Gettysburg Address,” and a record of all-new material called Damaged later that summer. The year 2008 saw the release of the typically graceful and elegant OH (Ohio), followed in early 2012 by the group’s 11th full-length outing, the austere Mr. M., which offered up 11 lush, string-laden meditations on love and loss, all of which were dedicated to the late Vic Chesnutt. In 2015, Kurt Wagner introduced his electronic side project HeCTA, and elements of HeCTA’s eclectic musical approach informed Lambchop’s next project. FLOTUS (which Wagner says stands for “For Love Often Turns Us Still”) was released in October 2016. The following year, they released the single “The Hustle Unlimited,” an orchestral reworking of the FLOTUS track “The Hustle.” (Jason, Ankeny, AllMusic)
After more than two decades of dealing in musical anachronisms, one might assume that Lambchop’s recent forays into electronics mean that frontman Kurt Wagner has finally gotten with the times. Defined by synths, vocoders, and drum machines, 2016’s FLOTUS and now This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You) are daring departures from Wagner’s previous attempts to mine outmoded styles of the past for new truths. But these modern trappings are just misdirection, doing little to obscure the fact that he seems to be feeling more out of time than ever.
Perhaps inevitably, This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You) isn’t as sprawling or stylistically immersive as FLOTUS. When you put out an album whose lead single is an 18-minute synth dirge, it’s probably a good idea to take a bit of a step back for the follow-up. This album lacks the stitched-together quality of FLOTUS, that certain emphasis on atmosphere, texture, and the unexpected, rather than structure and melody, which makes that album alternately impenetrable and transcendent. This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You) is 20 minutes shorter, and far less formless. Even its more abstract passages, like the nearly five minutes of roaming piano and wispy horns that close the title track, feel more familiar within Lambchop’s pre-established paradigm of reimaging old genres—in this case, lounge jazz—and as new again than the alien soundscapes of FLOTUS did. The Wagner who spent much of the 2000s trying to turn himself into the world’s strangest, crustiest Vegas lounge singer is recognizable here as well. He’s just singing through a vocoder now.
No one could credibly accuse Lambchop of making conventional pop music, but new collaborator Matt McCaughan, who co-wrote over half the album with Wagner and is responsible for much of its electronic instrumentation, at least steers the band in a less abstract direction. The whining synth motif that pops up in the middle of “The December-ish You” is a sneakily good earworm, and if it weren’t for Wagner’s creaking old-young voice, “Everything for You” might sound like something you would hear at Sephora.
That’s not to say Wagner sounds anything but disaffected by modernity. Just as FLOTUS’s title falsely promised political musings in an election year, the fact that all but one of this album’s eight song titles are written in second person is just a canard—as if anyone wouldn’t notice that the only person Wagner is singing about is himself. A song title like “The New Isn’t So You Anymore” seems to promise a withering indictment of some behind-the-times character, but in reality, it’s just about Wagner sitting in a car and trying to reconcile his own place in the dizzying 2019 cultural landscape. Political references abound throughout This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You), but they’re mostly just context-free phrases: “Be it so un-presidential,” “The news was fake, the drugs were real,” “Fell asleep during Vietnam,” and so on.
Rather than grapple with politics, Wagner sounds as if he’d much rather revel in daily mundanities: “I’m in a Mexican restaurant bar / Watching surfing and it’s amazing,” he sings on “The Air Is Heavy and I Should Be Listening to You.” In so doing, Wagner culminates a retreat into himself. Whereas Lambchop once boasted a grand, 12-plus-piece lineup, the band is now smaller and more insular than ever before. But Lambchop has always been whatever Wagner wants it to be, and if he wants “you” to mean “me” this time around, it simply does. “I see your reflection,” he sings at the very end of the gentle, acoustic-based closer “Flowers,” as Nashville legend Charlie McCoy’s honey-sweet harmonica billows behind him, “and I say hello.” (Jeremy Winograd, Slant, 15 March 2019; https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review-lambchops-this-is-what-i-wanted-to-tel...oesnt-say-much/)
The time has come to stop calling Lambchop “Nashville’s most fucked-up country band.” Given the stylistic breadth and ambition of Kurt Wagner’s ongoing project, that designation has long been too limiting, as funny as it may be. But since collaborating with the Nashville electronic duo Hands Off Cuba in 2005 and debuting his side project HeCTA in 2015, Wagner has been distancing himself from the organic, twangy chamber pop that had been Lambchop’s stock-in-trade in favor of clean digital soundscapes and heavily auto-tuned vocals. Wagner dove deep into electronics on Lambchop’s 2016 album FLOTUS, and 2019’s This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You) suggests he’s not turning back. The smooth, aerodynamic lines of this music, the spectral sound of the distorted and layered vocals, and the implacable snap of the percussion loops mark This as a bolder journey that goes even deeper into Wagner’s new musical territory. However, much like FLOTUS, a closer listen reveals this music is still very much in league with Lambchop’s previous work. The graceful flow of the melodies, the mingled longing and resignation of Wagner’s vocals, and the very human compassion and fleeting joy that is evoked by the eight songs on This draw the listener in. While the tone of Wagner’s musical backdrops is often cool and ghostly, it’s engaging as well; there’s a mildly trippy quality to the production that lends the music the qualities of a dream where the commonplace and the fantastic exist side by side. Percussionist Matthew McCaughan, who has previously worked with Bon Iver and Hiss Golden Messenger, co-wrote five tracks on This and was Wagner’s primary collaborator for the sessions. Though there are moments where genuine horns, guitars, or harmonicas are audible on the horizon, Wagner and McCaughan have created a sonic environment that’s alien but still full of recognizable heart, soul, and emotion. Like Lambchop’s best work, This (Is What I Wanted to Tell You) takes the listener someplace they haven’t been before, and in this case that includes the fictive homelands of Nixon and Mr. M, but it’s also a place worth visiting. While this is hardly country or fucked up, it’s strange, beautiful, and the sort of thing only Kurt Wagner could create, and we’re lucky to have him around. (Mark Demming, AllMusic)
Lambchop is this:
Kurt Wagner: vocals, vocal processing, beats, piano, Casio keyboard, a guitar
Tony Crow: piano, Rhodes piano
Matt Swanson: bass
Matthew McCaughan: Eurorack analog synthesizer, beats, drums, OP-1, percussion
With:
Charlie McCoy: harmonica, vibraphone
Jacob Valenzuela: trumpet
Roy Agee: trombone
Robbie Crowell: horns
Spencer Cullum: steel guitar
Jeremy Fetzer: guitar
Jeremy Ferguson: synths
Joe Puleo: sampled voice
Produced by Jeremy Ferguson and Kurt Wagner
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.29 КБ / Просмотров 15 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  273.97 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  7
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1