Статистика раздачи
Размер: 641 МБ | | Скачали: 4
Сидеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

I Am Kloot / Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live)
Жанр: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
Носитель: WEB
Страна-производитель релиза: England
Год издания: 2015
Издатель: Walk Tall Records
Номер по каталогу: WTR002CD
Страна группы: England
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 1:43:50
Источник: 7digital
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01. These Days Are Mine [6:50]
02. Northern Skies [4:10]
03. 86 TVs [3:26]
04. Bullets [3:46]
05. One Man Brawl [3:48]
06. Let Them All In [4:22]
07. Shoeless [3:19]
08. Hold Back The Night [5:00]
09. I Still Do [3:36]
10. Fingerprints [4:29]
11. Morning Rain [3:40]
12. To The Brink [4:43]
13. Some Better Day [3:05]
14. Lately [4:08]
15. Dead Men's Cigarettes [3:19]
16. Radiation [6:17]
17. Proof [3:27]
18. Because [5:17]
19. Twist [3:44]
20. From Your Favourite Sky [3:32]
21. The Moon Is A Blind Eye [3:55]
22. No Fear Of Falling [2:56]
23. Mouth On Me [2:28]
24. Dark Star [2:30]
25. Same Deep Water As Me [4:33]
26. Life In A Day [3:31]
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Started at: пятница, 08. 01. 2016. - 10:02.53
26 files found
01 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\01. These Days Are Mine.flac
  Extracted successfully
  Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 99%
  Tempfile successfully deleted.
02 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\02. Northern Skies.flac
  Extracted successfully
  Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 100%
03 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\03. 86 TVs.flac
  Extracted successfully
04 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\04. Bullets.flac
  Extracted successfully
05 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\05. One Man Brawl.flac
  Extracted successfully
06 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\06. Let Them All In.flac
  Extracted successfully
07 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\07. Shoeless.flac
  Extracted successfully
08 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\08. Hold Back The Night.flac
  Extracted successfully
09 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\09. I Still Do.flac
  Extracted successfully
10 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\10. Fingerprints.flac
  Extracted successfully
11 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\11. Morning Rain.flac
  Extracted successfully
12 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\12. To The Brink.flac
  Extracted successfully
13 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\13. Some Better Day.flac
  Extracted successfully
14 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\14. Lately.flac
  Extracted successfully
15 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\15. Dead Men's Cigarettes.flac
  Extracted successfully
16 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\16. Radiation.flac
  Extracted successfully
17 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\17. Proof.flac
  Extracted successfully
18 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\18. Because.flac
  Extracted successfully
19 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\19. Twist.flac
  Extracted successfully
20 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\20. From Your Favourite Sky.flac
  Extracted successfully
21 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\21. The Moon Is A Blind Eye.flac
  Extracted successfully
22 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\22. No Fear Of Falling.flac
  Extracted successfully
23 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\23. Mouth On Me.flac
  Extracted successfully
24 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\24. Dark Star.flac
  Extracted successfully
25 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\25. Same Deep Water As Me.flac
  Extracted successfully
26 -===- E:\Torrents\!!! Раздача\! Rutracker.org\! NEW\I Am Kloot - Hold Back The Night (I Am Kloot Live) (2015) [WEB]\26. Life In A Day.flac
  Extracted successfully
Finished at: пятница, 08. 01. 2016. - 10:07.04 (operation time: 0:04.10)
I Am Kloot is an oddball pop trio based in Manchester, England, that consists of vocalist/guitarist John Bramwell, drummer Andy Hargreaves, and guitarist/bassist Pete Jobson. Bramwell used his contacts as a gig promoter to reel in Hargreaves and Jobson from their former bands. A week after their first show (at the same venue Bramwell promoted gigs at), they released their debut single, Titanic/To You. After another single in early 2000, the group signed to Wall of Sound offshoot We Love You. A two-part single for Morning Rain was released in June of 2001, and the full-length Natural History was out by the end of the year. The trio signed a new recording contract in with the Echo label and teamed up with producer Ian Broudie to record their self-titled second album, released in summer 2003. Broudie added his textbook production touches to the album, expanding the I Am Kloot sound to provide the perfect framework for Bramwell’s finely observed lyrical vignettes. The trio undertook their first US tour in 2005 in support of the belated stateside release of I Am Kloot. Shortly afterwards, they released their third European album, Gods And Monsters. The band’s fourth full length outing, I Am Kloot Play Moolah Rouge, arrived in 2008, followed by 2008’s B, a compilation of B-sides, rarities and unreleased songs. 2010 saw the release of Sky at Night, which was produced by Craig Potter and Guy Garvey from Elbow.
It seems to be a great mystery why smug dullards like Elbow are packing out arenas when the infinitely superior Kloot are operating a couple of levels below.
This splendid live album provides the answer as the sort of people who love soulless stadium shows would pee their pants faced with John Bramwell’s twisted poetry and the subtle complexity this three piece generate in their songs.
Kloot’s live shows are stuff of legend as Bramwell’s raw emotion smacks you in the face on defiantly northern classics like the languid beauty of Let Them All In and the epic Lately. Throw in the bassist Peter Jobson and drummer Andy Hargreaves’ subtle playing and it creates an alchemy that makes you stop and listen even when their work is just rolling by on a Spotify playlist.
At heart Bramwell is a storyteller, but one obsessed with the darkness of the city and in the souls of his cast of characters like the woman in Twisted with ‘blood down her legs’ but the protagnonist still loves her. It all sounds grim, but is actually gloriously life affirming in a way someone banging on about a day like this in a sub Bono way never can be.
Hold Back The Night joins the pantheon of classic live albums because it is only when facing an audience are a band truly tested, and I Am Kloot pass with flying colours because of an often painful honesty and the cunning of their songwriting.
John Bramwell - vocals, guitar
Pete Jobson - bass, guitar
Andy Hargreaves - drums
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.45 КБ / Просмотров 8 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  641 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  4
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1