Radiohead - Glastonbury 1997
Жанр: Alternative rock
Страна: England
Год: 1997
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 1:36:08
Источник: zombtracker.the-zomb.com (danaugen)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
Disc 1:01. Lucky (4:35)
02. My Iron Lung (5:15)
03. Airbag (4:40)
04. Planet Telex (4:17)
05. Exit Music (For a Film) (4:51)
06. The Bends (4:03)
07. (Nice Dream) (4:16)
08. Paranoid Android (6:23)
09. Karma Police (4:34)
10. Creep (4:40)
11. Climbing Up the Walls (4:46)
12. No Surprises (3:52)
Disc 2:01. Talk Show Host (4:29)
02. Bones (3:13)
03. Just (4:04)
04. Fake Plastic Trees (8:07)
05. You (4:17)
06. The Tourist (5:53)
07. High & Dry (4:28)
08. Street Spirit (5:25)

О бутлеге: Полная версия известного бутлега Radiohead очень хорошего качества (запись с микшерного пульта). Собрана из BBC Transcription Services "In Concert" CD (треки 1-3 на первом диске, те, что с щелчками) и EMI Promo Cassette (все остальные треки) неким Dan'ом. Он пофиксил щелчки (насколько это возможно) и подкорректировал последний трек первого источника и первый трек второго источника таким образом, что исчез резкий переход между ними, и создалось впечатление, будто все выступление взято из одного источника.
Dan писал(а):
Цитата:
OK guys, here's a nice seed for you. My "theme" has been to seed some excellent shows for you, ones that are classic shows but exist in several different versions (with varying sound quality) and seed the best available source for those shows, so you don't have to keep upgrading to alternate versions, and this one stays with that theme!
This is a very widespread show, one of the classic Radiohead shows, and circulates from a few different sources (complete and incomplete FM broadcasts, the incomplete EMI promo cassette source, etc.) Someone was kind enough to put together a seed a little while back that includes the EMI Promo source to supply most of the show, and also the BBC Transcription Disc source to supply the remaing 3 songs, so that now we would have the COMPLETE show from the best available sources.
When I received this version the transtion between the end of the BBC source and the start of the EMI source was sloppy, I have repaired this by basically crossfading the two tracks together, and now these tracks flow very smoothly, and you get an uninterupted show! I also improved the *slight* static issue on the BBC source, you'll see my extensive notes bloew.
In the torrent I have included the original text files for each source and also before and after samples of the transition between sources.
If you don't have this source you need it, enjoy!
-Dan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Radiohead
June 28, 1997
Glastonbury Festival
Pilton, UK
Source (Disc 1, tracks 1-3): BBC Transcription Services "In Concert" CD > CDR(?) > SHN > WAV > * (see notes) > FLAC
Source (Rest of show): SBD > EMI Promo Cassette > WAV > CDR > SHN > WAV > * (see notes) > FLAC

Disc 1:
01 Lucky
02 My Iron Lung
03 Airbag
04 Planet Telex
05 Exit Music (For A Film)
06 The Bends
07 (Nice Dream)
08 Paranoid Android
09 Karma Police
10 Creep
11 Climbing Up The Walls
12 No Surprises
Disc 2:
01 Talk Show Host
02 Bones
03 Just
04 Fake Plastic Trees
05 You
06 The Tourist
07 High & Dry
08 Street Spirit
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
This show has circulated from a few different sources, and sometimes in incomplete form. This particular source supplies most of the show from the EMI promo cassette. The only problem with the EMI promo is that it didn't include the first three tracks of the show... "Lucky," "My Iron Lung," or "Airbag."
When I received this show in SHN format the BBC sourced tracks were in one folder, and the EMI sourced tracks in another. If you were to simply take the BBC tracks and place them before the EMI tracks you were left with a sloppy transition (the end of the BBC source seemed to cut out abruptly, and didn't flow smoothly into the EMI source).
What I have done here is basically taken the last track of the BBC source ("Lucky") and crossfaded it with the first track from the EMI source ("Planet Telex"). What you're left with is a very smooth transition from one source to the other, giving the impression that this is a complete show taken from a single source.
The only other issue that existed with this show was that there was some slight static/crackling on the BBC source (maybe this is why it wasn't used for the entire show). I have taken the BBC source and ran it through GoldWave's Pop/Click Filter, and this issue has been slightly improved. Before I used the filter you could hear the static a little bit, now you can only hear it if you're looking for it, either way, it's barely noticeable and doesn't interfere with the listening experiendce.
The overall volume and mix of each source seemed to be about the same, so no further adjustments werre made.
I encoded the files to FLAC (level 8) with Trader's Little Helper, and also corrected the SBE's (which were most likely a result of my edits). I have included the original text files that I received with each source, and also "before" and "after" samples of the transtion edits that I made between d1t03-d1t04.
-Enjoy.

Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== НЕ РЕДАКТИРУЙТЕ ЭТОТ ФАЙЛ! ===-
Путь: ...\CD1
01 -=- 01 - Lucky.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
02 -=- 02 - My Iron Lung.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
[color=red]03 -=- 03 - Airbag.flac -=- MPEG (95%)[/color]
04 -=- 04 - Planet Telex.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
05 -=- 05 - Exit Music (For a Film).flac -=- CDDA (100%)
06 -=- 06 - The Bends.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
07 -=- 07 - (Nice Dream).flac -=- CDDA (100%)
08 -=- 08 - Paranoid Android.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
09 -=- 09 - Karma Police.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
10 -=- 10 - Creep.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
11 -=- 11 - Climbing Up the Walls.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
12 -=- 12 - No Surprises.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
Сводка 91,83% CDDA
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== НЕ РЕДАКТИРУЙТЕ ЭТОТ ФАЙЛ! ===-
Путь: ...\CD2
1 -=- 01 - Talk Show Host.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
2 -=- 02 - Bones.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
3 -=- 03 - Just.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
4 -=- 04 - Fake Plastic Trees.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
5 -=- 05 - You.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
6 -=- 06 - The Tourist.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
7 -=- 07 - High & Dry.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
8 -=- 08 - Street Spirit.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
Сводка 100,00% CDDA
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.36 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  644.34 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1