Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 667
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Gap handling                                : Appended to previous track
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXE
Additional command line options : -6 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  6:12.47 |         0    |    27946
        2  |  6:12.47 |  9:32.58 |     27947    |    70904
        3  | 15:45.30 |  5:04.62 |     70905    |    93766
        4  | 20:50.17 |  5:26.17 |     93767    |   118233
        5  | 26:16.34 |  5:18.01 |    118234    |   142084
        6  | 31:34.35 |  4:27.14 |    142085    |   162123
        7  | 36:01.49 |  8:09.08 |    162124    |   198806
        8  | 44:10.57 |  6:23.34 |    198807    |   227565
Track  1
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\01 - My Favourite Faded Fantasy.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:02.00
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Extraction speed 1.3 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 00DC1C9E
     Copy CRC 00DC1C9E
     Track not present in AccurateRip database
     Copy OK
Track  2
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\02 - It Takes A Lot To Know A Man.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:01.25
     Peak level 99.9 %
     Extraction speed 1.5 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 15BEB3E0
     Copy CRC 15BEB3E0
     Copy OK
Track  3
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\03 - The Greatest Bastard.wav
     Peak level 98.9 %
     Extraction speed 1.6 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 72D8CFA5
     Copy CRC 72D8CFA5
     Copy OK
Track  4
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\04 - I Dont´t Want To Change You.wav
     Peak level 99.6 %
     Extraction speed 1.7 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 25C4BD99
     Copy CRC 25C4BD99
     Copy OK
Track  5
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\05 - Colour Me In.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:01.81
     Peak level 99.2 %
     Extraction speed 1.8 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC AFBD42FA
     Copy CRC AFBD42FA
     Copy OK
Track  6
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\06 - The Box.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:01.53
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Extraction speed 1.8 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 40E2E6A5
     Copy CRC 40E2E6A5
     Copy OK
Track  7
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\07 - Trusty And True.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:00.80
     Peak level 98.3 %
     Extraction speed 2.2 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 199E4A3F
     Copy CRC 199E4A3F
     Copy OK
Track  8
     Filename G:\Torrents\Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy\08 - Long Long Way.wav
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Extraction speed 2.1 X
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 53F2669C
     Copy CRC 53F2669C
     Copy OK
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
No errors occurred
End of status report
==== Log checksum 2DC4964B9C57DEBE47F17FFF8FE4BC440FE494A8EC2DF73D4A6D10603D837DC3 ====
Код:
REM GENRE "Indie Folk Rock"
REM DATE 2014
REM DISCID 760BDA08
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.0b3"
PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
TITLE "My Favourite Faded Fantasy"
FILE "01 - My Favourite Faded Fantasy.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "My Favourite Faded Fantasy"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "It Takes A Lot To Know A Man"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
    INDEX 00 06:11:28
FILE "02 - It Takes A Lot To Know A Man.wav" WAVE
FILE "03 - The Greatest Bastard.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Greatest Bastard"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
FILE "04 - I Dontґt Want To Change You.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "I Dontґt Want To Change You"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "Colour Me In"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
    INDEX 00 05:24:31
FILE "05 - Colour Me In.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Box"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
    INDEX 00 05:16:36
FILE "06 - The Box.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Trusty And True"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
    INDEX 00 04:26:29
FILE "07 - Trusty And True.wav" WAVE
FILE "08 - Long Long Way.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Long Long Way"
    PERFORMER "Damien Rice"
Damien Rice will release a new album, My Favourite Faded Fantasy, on November 3 via Atlantic Records. His first collection of new material in eight years, the record was co-produced by Rick Rubin, with sessions taking place between Iceland and Los Angeles. Led by new single ‘I Don’t Want To Change You’, My Favourite Faded Fantasy follows the seminal ‘O’ – which sold two million copies worldwide - as well as the million selling, Brit-nominated follow-up, ‘9’.
Sometimes you have to step away from what you love, in order to learn how to love it again. If ‘O’ was the result of patience – recorded at home, initially self-released, and taking Rice from busking around Europe to a household name – ‘9’ was arguably made with frustration; the sum of three years’ touring, and the sudden addition of external expectations. Rice vowed never to let the same thing happen again and, not for the first time in his career - a break before ‘O’ saw him retreat to Tuscany, where he became a farmer - he simply stepped away. Packing everything he needed into just two suitcases and spending the eight intervening years on the move, he had achieved the success most artists dream of but emerged empty, lost and creatively dissatisfied. Whilst fans would repeatedly ask “when?”, for Damien the real question shifted to “why make an album at all?”
My Favourite Faded Fantasy suggests that the answer may have been staring right back at him all along. It’s a record which might seem to address a lover, following a career admittedly spent getting the last word in, or attempting to take it all back again. Here, however, is a selection of songs which – says Damien – are “sung straight into the metaphorical mirror”. Those reflections appear to shift and slide from the self-aware (‘It Takes A Lot To Know A Man’) to the self-critical (see the barbed humour of ‘The Greatest Bastard’) and, perhaps, to that place of moving forward (particularly the rousing uplift of ‘Trusty & True’). It’s a lyrical push-and-pull effectively based on the idea of being yourself, which can be felt in the ambitious scope of Rice’s new material (the longest track clocks in at just under ten minutes) but is also articulated into something more raw, heavy and focused (just eight final songs were selected for the record).
My Favourite Faded Fantasy itself emerged amidst the frustration of trying to complete an altogether different song. “I became unhappy with what I’d recorded that day, and felt the void. So I picked up the guitar and just kept playing something else, to make myself feel better….and I went into a whirl. I became obsessed.” As an album ‘My Favourite Faded Fantasy’ is a love affair, but – this time – it’s arguably with that act of making music itself.
Keen never to stay in one place for too long, Damien Rice’s new material nonetheless found its spiritual home in Iceland, where he and co-producer Rick Rubin completed the record after an initial period in Los Angeles. Rice was drawn to Rubin by what he didn’t know about him, as opposed to what he did (he meditated, had a big beard, and some people called him a guru). Rubin, whose work spans Run DMC to Johnny Cash and Adele, first saw Rice play live around the release of ‘O’, and recalls that “he was my favourite new artist at the time. A lot of our work together was to help him see what was so clear to everyone else in the room.” Encouraged by Rick to open up and have faith in the songs he kept starting, criticizing and scrapping, Damien relocated from Los Angeles to the fittingly volcanic energy of Iceland, where he assembled a cast of friends and local musicians to complete My Favourite Faded Fantasy against the stunning backdrop of Reykjavik (which can be seen in the album’s stunning accompanying videos).
Sometimes, then, you have to step away from what you love, in order to learn how to love it again. “I sat for a minute,” says Damien, “and imagined myself with one more hour on the planet. And I noticed that I didn’t care about whether I had sold more records, or less records. What was most important to me was wanting to shed whatever mask I’d been wearing so that I could at least be myself in the world, instead of some version of myself that I thought was appropriate.” Intimate, frank and revitalised in the love of music which first kickstarted his career, My Favourite Faded Fantasy is a record which accepts one’s faults but also begins, perhaps, to appreciate one’s abilities. Damien Rice is in equal possession of both.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.52 КБ / Просмотров 5 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  264.17 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1