Статистика раздачи
Размер: 1.1 ГБ | | Скачали: 5
Сидеров: 10  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 3  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

The Kinks – Low Budget (1979 - 2004 Remaster)

Жанр: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
Recorded: January 1979 – June 1979 at The Power Station and Blue Rock Studios, New York
Производитель диска: USA
Аудио кодек: DSD 2.0
Битрейт аудио: 1 bit / 2.8 MHz
Тип рипа: image (ISO)
Label: Koch Records VEL-SC-79817
Producers: Ray Davies

Продолжительность: 59:32
Треклист:
1. Attitude 03:49
2. Catch Me Now I’m Falling 05:59
3. Pressure 02:27
4. National Health 04:04
5. (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman 03:38
6. Low Budget 03:49
7. In A Space 03:46
8. Little Bit Of Emotion 04:53
9. A Gallon Of Gas 03:49
10. Misery 02:58
11. Moving Pictures 03:44
--- Bonus Tracks ---
12. A Gallon Of Gas (U.S. Single Extended Edit) 03:51
13. Catch Me Now I’m Falling (Original Extended Edit) 06:49
14. (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman (Disco Mix Extended Edit) 05:57

Доп. информация:
Low Budget doesn’t have a narrative like Preservation or Soap Opera, but Ray Davies cleverly designed the album as a sly satire of the recession and oil crisis that gripped America in the late ’70s — thereby satisfying his need to be a wry social commentator while giving American audiences a hook to identify with. It was a clever move that worked; not only did Low Budget become their highest-charting American album (not counting the 1966 Greatest Hits compilation), but it was also a fine set of arena rock, one of the better mainstream hard rock albums of its time. And it certainly was of its time — so much so that many of the concerns and production techniques have dated quite a bit in the decades since its initial release. Nevertheless, that gives the album a certain charm, since it now plays like a time capsule, a snapshot of what hard rock sounded like at the close of the ’70s. Perhaps not so coincidentally, Davies’ songwriting fluctuates throughout the album, since it’s dictated as much by commercial as artistic concerns, but the moments when he manages to balance the two impulses — as on the disco-fueled “(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman,” the vaudevillian “Low Budget,” “A Gallon of Gas,” the roaring “Attitude” (possibly their best hard rocker of the era, by the way), and “Catch Me Now I’m Falling,” where Davies takes on the persona of America itself — are irresistible. Low Budget may not have the depth of, say, Arthur or Village Green, but it’s a terrifically entertaining testament to their skills as a professional rock band and Davies’ savvy as a commercial songwriter.

Bass, Vocals – Jim Rodford
Drums – Mick Avory
Guitar [Lead], Vocals – Dave Davies
Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
Saxophone – Nick Newell (tracks: 2, 8)
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Ray Davies
Written-By Raymond Douglas Davies

Образ снят: с помощью Sony PlayStation 3 и программы sacd-ripper v0.21
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.42 КБ / Просмотров 41 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.1 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  5
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1