5. Good Times 01:59
6. I’m All Right 02:25
7. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction 03:43
8. Cry To Me 03:09
9. The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man 03:07
10. Play With Fire 02:15
11. The Spider And The Fly 03:40
12. One More Try 02:00
Out of Our Heads is The Rolling Stones’ third British album and their fourth in the United States. It was released in 1965 through London Records in the US on 30 July 1965, and Decca Records in the UK on 24 September 1965 (in both mono—catalogue number LL3429; and in stereo—PS429), with significant track listing differences between territories.

The British Out of Our Heads — with a different cover — added songs that would surface later in the US on December’s Children (And Everybody’s) and others that had not been released in the UK thus far (such as Heart Of Stone) instead of the already-released live track and recent hit singles (as singles rarely featured on albums in the UK in those times). Issued later that September, Out of Our Heads reached #2 in the UK charts behind The Beatles’ Help!. It was The Rolling Stones’ last UK album to rely upon R&B covers; the forthcoming Aftermath was entirely composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

In August 2002 both the US and UK editions of Out of Our Heads were reissued in a new remastered CD and SACD digipak by ABKCO Records.

All Music Review

In 1965, the Stones finally proved themselves capable of writing classic rock singles that mined their R&B/blues roots, but updated them into a more guitar-based, thoroughly contemporary context. The first enduring Jagger-Richards classics are here — “The Last Time,” its menacing, folky B-side “Play With Fire,” and the riff-driven “Satisfaction,” which made them superstars in the States and defined their sound and rebellious attitude better than any other single song. On the rest of the album, they largely opted for mid-’60s soul covers, Marvin Gaye’s “Hitch Hike,” Solomon Burke’s “Cry to Me,” and Sam Cooke’s “Good Times” being particular standouts. “I’m All Right” (based on a Bo Diddley sound) showed their 1965 sound at its rawest, and there are a couple of fun, though derivative, bluesy originals in “The Spider and the Fly” and “The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man.”
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.65 КБ / Просмотров 57 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.36 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  9
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1