01. For Ladies Only (9:17)
02. I'm Asking (4:31)
03. Shackles And Chains (5:00)
04. Tenderness (4:56)
05. The Night Time's For You (3:01)
06. Jaded Strumpet (4:45)
07. Sparkle Eyes (4:35)
08. Black Pit (3:52)
09. Ride With Me (Single Version) (3:27)
10. In Hopes Of A Garden (2:12)

Контейнер: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks

Разрядность: 24bit / 192kHz
Количество каналов: 2.0
Commercially polished

1971's For Ladies Only was the last Steppenwolf album to make an impression on the charts during the band's initial late-'60s/early-'70s period. This set features heavy metal rockers like 'Ride With Me,' which has reappeared on numerous Steppenwolf compilations over the years, the instrumental 'Black Pit,' and such rocking highlights as 'Jaded Strumpet' and 'Sparkle Eyes.'

For Ladies Only proved to be Steppenwolf's-or, rather, founder/leader John Kay and a revolving door of backing musicians-last all-new studio recording for MCA. The band spent the rest of the '70s on Epic.

On this record we were joined by Kent Henry on lead guitar, who had been recommended to us by Richard Podolor, our producer. He and the guys stretched out on this album and came up with the extended experimentation on the title cut. To give Goldy McJohn his just dues, he played some excellent piano, on the album overall, especially on the long version of “For Ladies Only”. While I contributed only one song namely “Shackles and Chains” to the project, I really liked some of the outside songs such as Mars Bonfire’s “Tenderness”, “Ride With Me” and “The Night Times For You”. Despite it’s good points, I felt that our road fatigue, and other factors, was beginning to show at times in our studio efforts, i.e., a lower energy level. While the album’s theme and lyric content was ahead of it’s time in the Rock and Roll world, over the ensuing years this record nevertheless became quite popular. However at the time of it’s release, I was ready for a change and decided the retire “The Wolf” and spend more time on my personal musical needs.

„In the past few years, the fine instrumental work of Steppenwolf and the gravel-and-leather voice of lead singer John Kay have been on the AM and underground airwaves regularly. Steppenwolf makes consistently powerful rock and roll records. Here's another one. The album includes their current hit 'Ride With Me.' (Billboard, 1971)

John Kay, lead vocals, guitar
Kent Henry, lead guitar
Goldy McJohn, keyboards
George Biondo, bass, vocals
Jerry Edmonton, drums, vocals

Recorded from November 24, 1970 - May 30, 1971 at American Recording Studios, Studio City, California
Engineered by Bill Cooper
Produced by Richard Podolor

Digitally remastered
Код:
foobar2000 1.2.2 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2015-01-28 00:32:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Steppenwolf / For Ladies Only
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR13       0.00 dB   -16.61 dB      9:17 ?-For Ladies Only
DR12       0.00 dB   -14.23 dB      4:31 ?-I'm Asking
DR13      -0.06 dB   -15.19 dB      5:00 ?-Shackles And Chains
DR13      -0.36 dB   -16.20 dB      4:56 ?-Tenderness
DR11      -0.20 dB   -13.26 dB      3:01 ?-The Night Time's For You
DR12      -0.28 dB   -14.63 dB      4:45 ?-Jaded Strumpet
DR12      -0.54 dB   -15.42 dB      4:35 ?-Sparkle Eyes
DR12      -1.08 dB   -14.93 dB      3:52 ?-Black Pit
DR11      -0.77 dB   -14.66 dB      3:27 ?-Ride With Me (Single Version)
DR11     -12.35 dB   -27.66 dB      2:12 ?-In Hopes Of A Garden

Number of tracks:  10
Official DR value: DR12

Samplerate:        192000 Hz
Channels:          2
Bits per sample:   24
Bitrate:           5257 kbps
Codec:             FLAC
================================================================================
При скачивании, если необходимо, переименуйте папку, в которой будет находиться альбом
Большая просьба к скачавшим поддерживать раздачу! Помогайте другим, ведь вам тоже может понадобиться помощь!
Не забываем говорить "Спасибо"!
Комментарии приветствуются!
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.77 КБ / Просмотров 42 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.76 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  24
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1