Ответить с цитатой 

Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP / 2008
Жанр: Post Rock
Год выпуска диска: 2008
Производитель диска: Self-Released
Аудио кодек: FLAC
Тип рипа: tracks+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 32:46.720 (86732352 samples)
01. 'It is done' People did not like it here : 5:58
02. Desmond Hume has come unstuck in time : 5:21
03. Saros : 8:25
04. We're phantoms in fifteen : 6:32
05. Cover me in resolve : 6:30

http://www.myspace.com/goodnightsleepwell
This is one of those releases that can restore your possibly waning appetite for the post-rock genre - it doesn't sound the same as the rest, which is becoming increasingly hard to pull off. Plus, if you're into really unusual and cool packaging, this is definitely a collectible in my opinion. - KBJghost
Goodnight, Sleep Well wrote:
Our first release "The Recovery E.P." was recorded in April and May of 2008 at Waveburner Recording in Port Clinton, Ohio. We spent the following months compiling artwork, printing, and assembling the packaging for the CD version. The CD itself is limited to 300 copies, and is available now. A cassette version will be released via Heavy Nature, and will be limited to 100 copies (expected release in the next few weeks). The ep will be released on vinyl by Leroy St. Records, details yet to be announced.
The Silent Ballet wrote:
Post-rock fans are born out of something that connects each person in a strangely unique way to the sparsely vocal land of soaring chords and three minute long note-pluck sessions. I remember the first night that embodied everything that drew me to the genre and made me understand my growing infatuation. The time frame is right around the turn of the millenium, and my closest prepubescent friend and I were headed bravely into the black silence of Interstate 85 to see Explosions in the Sky at the late GO! Studios in Chapel Hill, NC. A black rickety scrap heap of a Ford Focus catapaulted the two of us, full of that boundless youthful energy that a potentially tremendous gig can evoke, toward a show that I recall years later when I’ve temporarily lost my way in the world.
Goodnight, Sleep Well are four ne'er-do-wrongs out of Port Clinton, Ohio who at one point set about the ambitious goal of creating a great work of genius that would impart a special meaning on anyone who stumbled upon it. I believe they’ve done exactly that, using only whatever means of recording they could assemble and the passion to personally assemble their tracks into something that could be distributed. The art in question is their debut five-track Recovery EP, which in approximately thirty-three minutes manages to bring me back to that frostbite-breath winter evening when I first really understood post-rock.
To directly compare Goodnight, Sleep Well or their lofty EP to the likes of EITS would be an unfair comparison - but only a minute into opener "'It Is Done.' People Did Not Like It Here," any post-rock veteran will snuggle down into the comfortable and warm chords. This is a hard formula to follow these days, an often overdone build into genuine emotion which can easily come off as too intentional or calculated. That folly isn't found here, and those of us who’ve been listening to the genre a while might find ourselves getting that thousand-yard-stare that happens when instrumental music makes us remember whatever that special thing is. Keep listening: it’s surprising how the foursome manages to pour even more of their brand of soaring heights and elegiac instrumentation into the next several tracks.
We could see our breath in that tattered little Ford that night, young kids hunting for something that would make us feel as big as we thought we were. We had pulled over for gas and smoked a spliff behind a poorly-lit Citgo station and I can still see my friend’s little anemic body bouncing around to EITS’ earlier albums for the remainder of the drive. We had expected that unharnessed energy to take us alive at the show in a great wave but when the time came we could only sit on the filthy donated couches of GO! Studios in shocked silence. Goodnight, Sleep Well are not be taken as an exact replica of EITS, but they symbolize that night: the energy of impossibly high expectations distilled into the somber spaces between instrumentals where words are no longer even necessary.
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008
EAC extraction logfile from 25. August 2008, 16:03
Goodnight, Sleep Well / Recovery EP
Used drive  : PLEXTOR DVDR   PX-750A   Adapter: 0  ID: 0
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 102
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Installed external ASPI interface
Gap handling                                : Appended to previous track
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 192 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\EAC\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -V -8 -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" %s
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  5:57.73 |         0    |    26847
        2  |  5:57.73 |  5:20.58 |     26848    |    50905
        3  | 11:18.56 |  8:25.34 |     50906    |    88814
        4  | 19:44.15 |  6:32.14 |     88815    |   118228
        5  | 26:16.29 |  6:30.25 |    118229    |   147503
Track  1
     Filename E:\FLAC\Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP\01 - 'It is done' People did not like it here.wav
     Pre-gap length  0:00:02.00
     Peak level 96.6 %
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC BD04691A
     Copy CRC BD04691A
     Track not present in AccurateRip database
     Copy OK
Track  2
     Filename E:\FLAC\Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP\02 - Desmond Hume has come unstuck in time.wav
     Peak level 96.6 %
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 780AA54E
     Copy CRC 780AA54E
     Copy OK
Track  3
     Filename E:\FLAC\Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP\03 - Saros.wav
     Peak level 96.6 %
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC DEF3F421
     Copy CRC DEF3F421
     Copy OK
Track  4
     Filename E:\FLAC\Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP\04 - We're phantoms in fifteen.wav
     Peak level 96.6 %
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 0BCD0CD9
     Copy CRC 0BCD0CD9
     Copy OK
Track  5
     Filename E:\FLAC\Goodnight, Sleep Well - Recovery EP\05 - Cover me in resolve.wav
     Peak level 96.6 %
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC F6047DFA
     Copy CRC F6047DFA
     Copy OK
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
No errors occurred
End of status report
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.21 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  182.04 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1