Продолжительность: 00:10:42
Источник (релизер): What.cd,
weirdcrap -> Boomkat
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: web
Треклист:
1. Swiss Cheese Back
2. Watching TV
Notes
Recorded live in concert @ Leeward Theatre, Pearl City, Honololo, HI. USA on Jan, 25, 1980. Discogs
Код:
fooCDtect - foobar2000 + auCDtect, baralgin.
auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2
Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.
     mode: 0
===========================================
    Track: 01. swiss cheese back
  Quality: MPEG  95%
    Track: 02. watching TV
  Quality: MPEG  95%
Credits
Bass – Bob Wilson (6)
Drums, Written-By, Artwork – Dan Garret
Engineer – Don Olsen (2), Randy Notley
Guitar, Vocals, Producer, Written-By – Howard Nishioka
Mastered By – Paul Stubblebine
Mixed By – Kim Keylor, Yvette Contier
Producer, Engineer – Richard Kon
Vocals, Other [Pranks], Producer, Written-By – Eric "SEP" Ishii*
De Stijl wrote:
The Fuckin' Flyin' A-Heads were a band from Hawaii most commonly construed as "punk", tho they might provide one of the more exciting links between a more typified conception of "punk", and that of "noise". If the A side of this hybrid genre is the final aggregate regimented elements of deconstructed hard core that Harry Pussy by way of Magic Band displayed, the flip is the excess of Experience inspired freedom and recklessly abandons anything that even vaguely resemble "form". Perhaps the most radically mixed recording, ever (to the extent that you might wonder if they just fucked up, or were working with a broken machine). A completely astounding spin...
devildick.blogspot.com wrote:
Not much i could dig up on "The Fuckin' Flyin' A-Heads" but what i can gather from the insert is that they were from Honolulu, Hawaii, which to me makes it even the more weird, but that's just me thinking that Hawaii couldn't possibly be as caught up with the times when this was recorded and was recorded live Jan 25, 1980 so i couldn't be more wrong. This was released on Otaro records and states to be played at HIGH VOLUME!! Screw Limitations!!! Screw limitations indeed!!!
The musicians consisted of:
Howard Nishioka - Guitar & Vocals, Eric "Sep" Ishii - Vocals, Pranks, and Dan Garrett - Drums, Bob wilson - Bass.
Behjan Mirhadi apparently wrote an Ugly Things article about them in issue 19 but i do not own nor can i find the article....
Enjoy these out-of-time, out-of-their-element, outcast bunch of freaks from the island of Oahu (?) , making an unholy din & some wild-ass psychedelic punk rock in the late 1970s...
Volcanic Tongue wrote:
30th anniversary repro reissue of this legendary punk/DIY/weirdo/destructo American underground side that combines almost Rallizes-scale fuzz and confusion with the lurid basement ethos of Mike Rep, Bruce Cole, The Electric Eels et al. The sound is massively dislocated, with the rhythm section broadcasting from a warehouse next door, totally wailing acid guitar leads, a fevered echoed vocal that has shades of Alan Vega and Iggy Pop and a devolved, free-form approach to structure that ends with everyone soloing at once. Classic avant garage scorch with a heavy psych edge. Originally released in 1980, straight out of Hawaii, what the fuck were they thinking? “White noise this pure must take lots of to work to perfect. Somewhere far away there is a 60s endless guitar solo, bass playing 2 notes, a cymbal being hit at a constant 2 / 4 beat, and a distorted voice talking. But mostly there is white noise, simultaneously complex and simple. It's quite disturbing when cranked up. I like to play this record and watch TV. It instantly gives a surreal sense to the most mundane images. Not recommended for anyone with high blood pressure.” ~ M.C. Parker, Damage Magazine, DEC 1980. Highly recommended.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.34 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  68.33 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1