Треклист:
1. Black Book 05:31
2. Sea of Sorrow 05:55
3. The Worrying Kind 08:44
4. Staying For a While 03:18
5. Sometime 05:13
6. Call Me Rage 03:48
7. Tender Lies 07:01
Что говорит о них Indie music: "Get Your Gun - это молодая группа с самого крайнего Севера Дании, была создана братьями Андреас и Симоном Вестмарком в 2007. Трио из холодной датской деревни играет бескомпромиссный, тяжелый и промозглый стоунер, наполненный духом Джима Моррисона. Кто-то называет такой стиль группы "пустырным шумом", другие "дарк американа"
"Get Your Gun - это молодая группа с самого крайнего Севера Дании, была создана братьями Андреас и Симоном Вестмарком в 2007. Трио из холодной датской деревни играет бескомпромиссный, тяжелый и промозглый стоунер, наполненный духом Джима Моррисона. Кто-то называет такой стиль группы «пустырным шумом», другие «дарк американа»."
"Get Your Gun is a Danish underground act formed in 2008 in Aalborg, Denmark consisting of the brothers Andreas and Simon Westmark and Søren Nørgaard.
The sound emerges from the 60’s New Yorker scene, the 80’s post-punk, the surf-noir of the b-movies and electrical Americana. Though, much inspiration is taken from genres that are normally connected to urban life, Get Your Gun’s song universe of darkness, gloominess, desperation and isolation is deeply inspired of life in the western-like, desolated parts of the Danish province. Hearing the manically repetative guitar and the despairing voice is like having a terrifying gaze out over the Scandinavian tundra.
In January 2012, the trio released a single 7”, Death Rattle B/W Ghost of Scandinavia which was followed up by the release of a four-track EP in June. In November the song Staying for a While will be out as part of The Reverb Conspiracy - a vinyl compilation of European underground music. The compilation includes bands like Dead Skeletons and is released on Fuzz Club Records and The Reverberation Appreciation Society.
Get Your Gun has been touring in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Estonia and played at festivals such as Tallinn Music Week and SPOT Festival. The band is playing shows in Russian Federation and Estonia this fall and has just been announced as part of the Rencontres Trans Musicales 2012."
Well, they nailed it!
“I’ve been given permission to announce something, that will be announced tomorrow: We’re playing at Roskilde Festival!”
The words comes from Andreas Westmark, the front-figure in Get Your Gun, and the words came at a concert at Loppen , Copenhagen, a few months back. I was in Copenhagen at that time, and some friends and I decided to go – mainly because we’ve been playing their EP heavily, and been fans since their performance at Aarhus Psych Fest last year. It was actually the first time I saw them since Psych Fest, and my god it satisfied my music-needs! The words from Andreas Westmark brought a cheer from the crowd, and you could feel the excitement from the band, obviously.
Besides the Roskilde-announcement, the only news from the band was the first single from the (at that time) forthcoming album, a single called Black Book. The single wasn’t what I’d imagined, it was darker and harder than I expected. You know that feeling, when are you longing for something for some time, and picturing what it may look like, or what it might sound like – and then it’s not exactly as you imagined. But hearing it live changed my mind – and now, as the opening track of this masterpiece, it makes so much sense. This is a textbook example of the perfect opener; you are intrigued, fascinated and longing for more.
I’m not gonna take you on a song-by-song journey through the album, as you can do that all by yourselves. But I am gonna tell you exactly how I fell about this album (and as a fan I consider my self difficult to please):
The Worrying Kind takes me on a ride through the musical landscape that is Get Your Gun! In a dark, stoned and melancholic universe the seven songs take you through ups and downs, both mentally and tempo. There are riffs, signature drums, elements of both psych and hard rock – this album has it all! Staying for a while is the only song from the EP that got a second chance, and it really has its place on the debut full-length, no doubt. One (me) could argue whether it is the right choice, giving that Death Rattle could be someones (again, me) favorite song from the EP. In general the lyrics are better, or in more focus, than on the EP – but the sound remains the same, it’s the characteristic sound of Get Your Gun!
Now, during the first couple of listenings I really tried my best to be critical, but after the third listening I gave up. Since it’s my job to be critical it sounds negative that I gave up, but I’m really, really glad that I can say the following:
This is one hell of an album! "
By Asbjørn Lyhne
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.68 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  225.13 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1