07. Onion Face 06:44
08. Seizure 03:08
09. Stew 03:50
10. Glomb III 01:14
11. Glomb IV 01:00
12. Witch-Hunt 03:48

"It’s almost like noise for the sake of noise.." - Impose
Код:
fooCDtect - foobar2000 + auCDtect, baralgin.
auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2
Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.
     mode: 0
===========================================
    Track: 01. Poke
  Quality: CDDA 100%
    Track: 02. Local Zero
    Track: 03. Bad Medication
    Track: 04. Glomb I
    Track: 05. Tropical Fantasy
    Track: 06. Glomb II
    Track: 07. Onion Face
    Track: 08. Seizure
    Track: 09. Stew
    Track: 10. Glomb III
  Quality: CDDA  99%
    Track: 11. Glomb IV
    Track: 12. Witch-Hunt

======================
Like so many great bands over the years, noise rock aggregate Mosquito Ego was founded under accidental circumstances. According to main Mosquito Moritz (also in the punk-as-fuck Cluster Bomb Unit and the psych-as-hell Metabolismus): “Back in summer 2013, I ran a club out of a train car in Stuttgart (Germany). Reinhold asked me to put on a show for a band from Erfurt. A week before the show, he told that me they have no backline and play for only 20 minutes. Annoyed that I would have to bring all of my gear and also that I had to find an opening act to make the evening worthwhile, I cynically said: I may as well play on my own. Reinhold didn’t think I was joking and said: Yeah, let’s do this. Let’s start a band. So we wrote eight songs in one week.” A classic punk maneuver and an auspicious start for what has flowered into one of Europe’s most notable, and loud, bands. Having previously released a few 7”s, the five-piece Mosquito Ego is set to unleash their first full-length upon an unsuspecting planet.
A key component of Ever/Never Records’ ambitious 2016 release schedule, Glomb is a 12-track declaration of intent. A quintet consisting of Nataly, Tim, Tobi and the aforementioned Moritz and Reinhold, Mosquito Ego play like a highlight reel of postpunk and noise rock’s finest moments, movements and gestures. Underneath a foundation of churning guitar/bass/drums, electronics sizzle and squiggle, while the entire band gets loose and weird. Along with each member’s voice, samples and loops get thrown into the maelstrom; chopped, screwed, pitch-shifted and hard-panned. “Poke” establishes these parameters from the outset. All funhouse mirrors and grinding gears, “Local Zero” sounds like an unearthed Brainiac deep cut. Other parts of Glomb recall the outre’ avant-rock of Terminal Cheesecake and Slug.(These are the parts of the ‘90s we need to come back, people!) But it’s not all sturm und drang; Mosquito Ego is sensitive to your needs. The series of four short electronic “Glomb” pieces act as interludes. But really, they’re just set-ups. Side two opener “Onion Face” is the monster jam on this all-killer slab. The song moves gracefully from OOIOO-like psychedelia into a cathartic scream-along back into a raga that leads to more catharsis, and then ending as sublimely as it began. “Seizure” is the click-pick hit -- try to resist imagining you’re at the coolest party as Mosquito Ego plays “dressed up in cheap costumes as comic-like characters such as the electric poodle, ladyboy moustache, the human cannonball, medication heroine and the sleepover cop.” This gonzo aesthetic is reflected by Mark Bohle’s eye-popping, synapse-frying cover art. Fans of genre-bending freak rock like Guerilla Toss will find a lot to love on Glomb. You will never find a band on Ever/Never halfassing it. The label is based in New York, the city that invented the hustle. Mosquito Ego is a singular force both within their local scenes, and the whole wide world at large.
Purchase, US: https://evernever-records.bandcamp.com/album/glomb
Purchase, EU, UK: https://treibenderteppichrecords.bandcamp.com/album/glomb
Band Support: https://mosquitoego.bandcamp.com
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.11 КБ / Просмотров 5 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  256.75 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1