Статистика раздачи
Размер: 2.81 ГБ | | Скачали: 19
Сидеров: 5  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

John Denver – The Best of John Denver Live (1997/2000)
Жанр: Pop/Rock, Folk
Носитель: SACD
Год издания: 1997/2000
Издатель: Columbia
Номер по каталогу: JS 65183
Аудиокодек: DSD64 2.0
Тип рипа: image (iso)
Продолжительность: 01:08:34
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Образ снят с помощью: Sony PlayStation 3 и утилиты sacd-ripper version 0.21
Релизёр:
Треклист:
01.Rocky Mountain High 04:23
02.Country Roads 03:16
03.Back Home Again 05:08
04.I Guess He'd Rather Be In Colorado 02:59
05.Matthew 04:11
06.Sunshine On My Shoulders 05:24
07.Darcy Farrow 04:11
08.Wild Montana Skies 04:00
09.Leaving On A Jet Plane/Goodbye Again 07:20
10.Bet On The Blues 04:13
11.I'd Rather Be A Cowboy (Lady's Chains) 04:40
12.Fly Away 04:03
13.I'm Sorry 03:25
14.Annie's Song 03:02
15.Poems, Prayers & Promises 04:26
16.Calypso 03:54
#777#777
This title is now out of print, although you may still be able to find a copy floating around. I am not a John Denver fan, although I am quite familiar with his hits. However, this recent purchase really pulled me into his music. On this SACD, JD gave an excellent performance that was both emotional & uplifting. Great backing from his band, including guitarist James Burton. The sound quality is very good, with production being done by Bob Irwin & Vic Anesini. Highly recommended!

John’s music has endured for more than 25 years. This new, striking & intimate collection, The Best of John Denver Live, captures the legendary artist’s greatest hits, such as the instantly recognizable “Sunshine On My Shoulders,” “Rocky Mountain High” & “Country Roads.” Like rediscovered friends, these songs are at once familiar, yet here, have a fresh new excitement. Echoes of jazz saxophone & driving percussion color a richer palette. The sound is more interesting, John’s voice more compelling . . . This special collection contains all of John’s best-loved songs, recorded at his Wildlife Concert in February of 1995. Included as a bonus are 2 previously unissued performances (“I’m Sorry” & “I Think I’d Rather Be A Cowboy”) from that heartfelt & magical performance.

By Barron Laycock – Published on Amazon.com:
This is a wonderful compilation of live versions of John Denver’s greatest hits even as he was continuing to make them. . Here we see the monster hits that propelled him into amazing popularity & superstardom in the early 1970s. In his heyday no one was outselling his albums or out-booking John for concert appearances, & considering the incredible talents on the scene at the time, that is a pretty good indication of just how popular he was, & just how universal John Denver’s appeal was. No one else sang of the wide-open possibilities & seemingly limitless prospects for a good life awaiting those who would free themselves from the bonds that confined them & just dare to soar along with him in the wild open spaces.
All the tracks here are terrific, from “Take Me Home, Country Roads”, the breakthrough country-pop hit that launched him onto the public stage, to “Rocky Mountain High, his paean to appreciating the beauties of nature & the natural life. He, more than any of his contemporaries, actively caught the public’s imagination regarding the wonders of the natural environment, & in a time when environmental concerns were splashed all over the headlines & the evening news, John’s vision of popular concern for & stewardship of the natural world was immensely important. I love all the songs here, including “Starwood In Aspen”, “Rhymes & Reasons “, “Sunshine On My Shoulders”, ” The Eagle & The Hawk”, & my own special favorite, “Poems, Prayers, & Promises”. This album represents a wonderful overview of the early work of John as he thrilled a whole generation with his own perspective of a meaningful life lived in the natural splendor of nature. I know you will enjoy this live performance of many of his hits as well as all the other 3 of his greatest hits albums. Far out!
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.2 КБ / Просмотров 37 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  2.81 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  19
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1