Страна: USA
Аудиокодек: WavPack (*.wv)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 41:04
Источник (релизер): MMT (Lion.ua)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. Night Of The Desirable Objects (04:44)
02. Disturbing Remedies For A Desperate Disease (03:23)
03. Purveyors Of Scum (feat. Marc Jamieson) (04:04)
04. Necroplunger (03:05)
05. The Natural Disasters (feat. Nate Johnson) (04:21)
06. A Harmless Walk (03:38)
07. An American Obsession (feat. Craig Brexel) (04:11)
08. Laughing In The Dark Pt. I (03:20)
09. Laughing In The Dark Pt. II (05:23)
10. The Bundy Curse (04:54)
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 1 from 15. November 2010
EAC extraction logfile from 24. May 2011, 12:33
Abacinate / Genesis
Used drive  : PHILIPS SPD2414T   Adapter: 2  ID: 0
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 6
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Used output format : Internal WAV Routines
Sample format      : 44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:43.48 |         0    |    21272
        2  |  4:43.48 |  3:23.20 |     21273    |    36517
        3  |  8:06.68 |  4:04.28 |     36518    |    54845
        4  | 12:11.21 |  3:04.69 |     54846    |    68714
        5  | 15:16.15 |  4:21.05 |     68715    |    88294
        6  | 19:37.20 |  3:38.14 |     88295    |   104658
        7  | 23:15.34 |  4:11.29 |    104659    |   123512
        8  | 27:26.63 |  3:20.12 |    123513    |   138524
        9  | 30:47.00 |  5:23.20 |    138525    |   162769
       10  | 36:10.20 |  4:54.16 |    162770    |   184835
Range status and errors
Selected range
     Filename C:\Users\Lionua\Desktop\Abacinate - Genesis.wav
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Extraction speed 0.8 X
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC DEBF7E76
     Copy CRC DEBF7E76
     Copy OK
No errors occurred
AccurateRip summary
Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
End of status report
==== Log checksum 08E34BBDDD3A356F3628C4E7DCF530D3836AF4D217723C342E30880B2AEC523A ====
Код:
REM GENRE "Brutal Death Metal"
REM DATE 2011
REM DISCID 9F09A00A
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.0b1"
PERFORMER "Abacinate"
TITLE "Genesis"
FILE "Abacinate - Genesis.wv" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Night of the Desirable Objects"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Disturbing Remedies for a Desperate Disease"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 04:43:48
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Purveyors of Scum"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 08:06:68
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Necroplunger"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 12:11:21
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Natural Disasters"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 15:16:15
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "A Harmless Walk"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 19:37:20
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "An American Obsession"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 23:15:34
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Laughing in the Dark pt. I"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 27:26:63
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "Laughing in the Dark pt. II"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 30:47:00
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Bundy Curse"
    PERFORMER "Abacinate"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 36:10:20
After years of heavy drinking, riffing and generally terrorizing the American public, New Jersey's finest purveyors of scum, Abacinate, have returned with a new lineup and a renewed eagerness to smash your face in. On the heels of their sold out demo, A King's Thirst For The Frosty Brew, original members Todd Stern, Justin Spaeth and Matt Babulski have been joined by new singer Jason Sica and guitarist Dan Higgins.
While Abacinate has been a local phenomenon for over half a decade, the band's new lineup will allow them to spread their evil seed over a greater area. Additionally, the band will begin tracking its next opus of chaotic brutality with producer Will Putney this summer at the Machine Shop in Weehawken, NJ. While little is known about the impending disc, it will probably be loud, obnoxious and will most likely scare the everloving shit out of your parents. In the meantime, make sure to check out the band's massive live show during their handful of east coast and midwest dates this spring.
http://www.myspace.com/abacinatenj
ABACINATE is back, and (un)hooooly shit, we’ve almost got a new band here! After hearing these guys’ previous brutal death metal album, A King’s Thirst Of The Frosty Brew, their latest Epitomite Productions release, Genesis, is leagues better than its predecessor! Simply put, I was very surprised to hear what I was hearing on Genesis. They can do it all pretty much on this release. Death metal, thrash, grind, traditional heavy metal, and infectious brutal death metal (think old Dying Fetus in the breaks, Pathology, Devourment when I mention brutal death metal) – you name it, ABACINATE now plays it. You can tell ABACINATE has a love for metal, and combines the sickest from each respective genre into one big chunk of metal. The part that I have always dug about ABACINATE is no matter how “evil” or whatever they can sound, a part of their music is about partying it up. If you could picture a mix of Cannibal Corpse, Infatuation With Malevolence-era Dying Fetus, The Black Dahlia Murder, Devourment, and Kreator, that is ABACINATE. Listen from start to finish, and you’ll find a few comical parts in the mix.
Genesis opens up on an explosive note with “Night Of The Desireable Objects”, injecting metal from every angle. The tempo and transitions remind me of The Black Dahlia Murder for about ¾ of the song, then moves into brutal death metal mode which ABACINATE has proved on previous releases that they can do well. The mood ABACINATE gives “Night Of The Desireable Objects” is very dark, very bloody, but that’s what you metalheads want to hear, right? Great way to kick things off here – I already have good feelings about Genesis.
Other songs like “Necroplunger” and “A Harmless Walk” show a great balance of modern death metal, good ol’ fashioned death metal, and grind. I’m hearing Deicide meet The Black Dahlia Murder, and topped off with enough blood for any old school Cannibal Corpse fan via Tomb Of The Mutilated-era to turn a head. And I dig! Other choice cuts on Genesis like “Purveyors Of Scum” and “An American Obsession” remind me of a Morbid Angel meets a ton of fun – haha, listen to the 2-step part in “Purveyors Of Scum” and you’ll know what I mean! To simply put it, if you’re looking for some cool metal to party to and wreck shit, you might need to add Genesis to your party mix. Speaking of partying, now while I’m 100% I can easily outdrink guitarist Todd Stern, we’re here to talk metal. As awesomely metal as this release is, it’s also got a ton of neat groove.
Genesis is ABACINATE’s finest hour, and I’m sure these dudes are very proud of how the band has grown into this new sound of theirs, and I’m sure the late Jason “Plunger” Sica (R.I.P.) would be very proud of his boys, too. As fun as this release is, it’s equally metal as fuck by all means, and I sincerely mean this.
Dan Higgins - Guitars
Mat Babulski - Bass
Justin Spaeth - Drums
Todd Stern - Guitars
Jason Sica (R.I.P. 2010) - Vocals
Death metal's response to deathcore. - 90%
This is one monster of a release! Close to 41 minutes of of pure, unbridled phrasal- aggression is simply not enough for the waxing listener when Abacinate is on the chopping board.
Some time ago, deathcore was invented for some reason or another, which spawned a ton of bands that basically pruned the style of a Suffocation/ Hatebreed hybrid and marketed it with full egos ago. Abacinate on the other hand is reminiscent of a style more along the lines of classic death metal (a la, mid-era Carcass, Morbid Angel, Deicide), with an augmentation of percussive motifs to contrast the ever-boring breakdown of the orthodox "new wave of american deathcore" circuit. Yes, this band truly stands opposed to the generica of money-making pretty-boy chug-a-thons.
Sometimes courage yields results, and in this case the Abacinate unit delivers an old-school death metal approach with updates from parallel years of metal proliferation. Rather than hiding an unwanted post-thrash fetish for Pantera, Lamb of God and the mighty Exhorder, Abacinate invokes ten tracks of street-clad, groove-laden, slamming death metal with finesse. Both guitarists follow a similar pattern in utilizing the ancient a-tonal style of classic death metal, with the insidious hint of cooperative harmonization all the way through. So sometimes it's like Dismember with blast beats. Other times, the tracks will defer in pace weave passages of percussive, timed-violent outbursts (Old Cannibal Corpse) that resemble more like bludgeons than palm-muted triplets and paradiddles. The key point is that there are no breakdowns in this album. If a breakdown by definition is a literal "break" from the traditional verse-chorus-verse etc... of your rock-standard, then Abacinate is completely free from these moments of banality. Genesis regards song structures with the same reverence as classic Morbid Angel or Deicide, is that there is no formulaic method of lower-appeal. By definition, breakdown is not a chapter in the Abacinate spell book. Like Richard Wagner, the songs move like breathing organisms (a trait of real metal), rather than stagnate into rock excuses. Fortunately, this serves to solidify Abacinate into the category of "true" death metal. Unfortunately, this means that they will never be popular, because the best "good" music is never popular. People have a tendency to like ritualism rather than freedom from form or standard (also known as originality).
The romanticist elements of "Genesis" temporarily wane in succession of Cro-Magian slamming, which brings to mind gang-warfare incited by a violent, yelled obscenity, only to return to their blasting, thrashing nihilism in the truest nietzschean sense. 90/100 because it's too short. I'm left wanting more.
cultist
Riff overdose? Too eager to share? I think so. - 70%
Often bands come along that are good - no doubt about it - but you have a hard time connecting with them, even if they incorporate many elements you love to hear in your death metal. ABACINATE is one of those bands. But there is so much on this menu called Genesis that you'd be advised to take a bite or two before making up your mind if this is something you want to invest in.
ABACINATE can be lumped in with bands often referred to as "modern death metal" or "new school death metal" (when a school stops being new and becomes old, is a predicament the band in question and many of its peers face). But as with a large chunk of ambitious N-American death metal bands de la journée, there's little new going on even though there's a whole lot influences and ideas in place. In doing so, ABACINATE risk not sticking in people's mind after that fateful first listen.
As mentioned, there's tons of extreme metal elements - that at this point, have become conventional - flying in your face at high speeds. Later day Cannibal Corpse, dash of Deicide, Skinless (big chunks of said skin), Misery Index (the hyper aggression, hard sounding drums and blast beats), sprinkles of Pantera (look no further than second track "Disturbing Remedies For A Desperate Disease") and even 90's street-style metalcore, not unlike Brooklyn's Merauder ("Purveyors Of Scum"). Even though ABACINATE lend themselves to multi-part songs with fast tremola picking, pull-off riffs and rapid fretboard up 'n' downs they break it down with hard as nails mosh parts (some of which are tad bit conservative) that will appeal to the more savage amongst the dance-floor warriors. So you got that, fist-pumping, headbanging, horns, couple of stoner riffs (C.O.C.), groove and even some US thrash ala Exodus/Anthrax in "The Harmless Walk". Although sufficiently mixed up in their blender (grinder?) Genesis sounds very familiar.
ABACINATE are great students of varieties of extreme metal, but I cannot help thinking they crammed too much of everything into a ten song record (even two instrumental tracks!). One can hardly fault them for ripping any one band off but Genesis is sometimes like a pizza with way too many toppings, so you really cannot tell what it should taste like or what is its strength.
Riff overdose? Too eager to share? I think so.
"Purveyors..." must be mentioned again too illustrate the hyper-active nature of these New Jersey boys. Yes, there's that ultra hard Merauder/Diecast part, but the very same song opens with an insanely catchy "Where The Slime Live" (Morbid Angel) type of riff, additionally to that there's are sweet stoner strokes into death-core-like breakdown as to appeal to the younger demography, in case they spin Genesis.
My favorite moment of the record comes via "Necroplunger". Something fantastic happens. 1:47 into the song, after alarming raging, the band starts sounding like Svart Crown meets Lewd Acts. I'm not shitting you! It's magic! But before you can get lost in it, the tracks switches colors again. Which in the end, happens across the board. But said moment is a brilliant one. More of that. Less of everything else, I say.
Although this review pleads for newer lines to be drawn and more focus and a unified feel that is missing, let it be known that ABACINATE are extremely good at what they do. The performance is stellar, vocals varied, James Murphy style solos and a delicious snare-drum sound (a rare feet in Death Metal). Odds are that you will be more at peace with Genesis than me, because they have a lot to offer. Check 'em out. - Birkir Fjalar
Thuggin', chuggin', broken bones - 72%
Abacinate are a rare breed in that they've managed to combine the traditional, brutal US death style with the medium of huge hardcore grooves and not come away annoying the listener. They've got more than their share of technical ability, and you'll hear this as the guitarists Todd Stern and Dan Higgins weave their way through a plethora of riffs, but the real draw is their street level presence. This is felt through the blunt instrument of the vocals, and the persistent use of urban samples to create what I might dare to label 'gangsta death metal'. I know, I know, it sounds like something that should in no way possibly succeed, and yet in the hands of these hungry New Jersey menaces, it works as intended, especially when one takes into account the loss of 'Plunger' Sica, the vocalist, who passed away last September, and is immortalized through this very record.
Now, there are some points on the album where Abacinate lapse into an all too generic, chugging mosh strut (like "The Natural Disasters" Earth Crisis-like breakdown, between the better riffs), but other tracks like "Night of the Desirable Objects" and "Purveyors of Scum" deliver them as if Madball and Biohazard were jamming with Skinless. The latter even has a massive, Pantera-styled death groove in the closing moment, and yet it's all quite seamless. Further examples are the fine instrumentals "Laughing in the Dark" parts I and II, where the band cycles from progressive, stoner/concrete groove hooks into melodic whittling, both easily surviving the lack of vocal presence due to the great guitars; or the mechanical chug death of "An American Obsession", to which I feel it almost impossible to stand still, despite the primacy of its knuckles-first composition. One can merely close the eyes and envision the misspent youth in their masculine windmills of violence, letting out their aggression on fellow dancers and unsuspecting crowd-goers both. An image I usually find annoying, but strangely poignant here.
Abacinate might catch some flak for their rather broad palette of styles, but regardless there's something here for a lot of listeners, whether you prefer gut stomping, semi technical death metal or tough guy antics. There is something quintessentially East Coast and American about this act, sort of similar to the band Burning Human but with a wider range of to explore. There are few if any perfect songs found on Genesis, but each has some modicum of charm, in particular to those listeners with the appropriate level of steam to blow off. Charm like a tire iron throwdown, and not at all expected.
autothralll
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.27 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  334.83 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1