Статистика раздачи
Размер: 179.56 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Sant Andreu Jazz Band / Jazzing 5 (2015)
Жанр: Mainstream Jazz, Vocal Jazz
Страна исполнителя (группы): Испания
Год издания: 2015
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:13:51
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. All Of Me (2:11)
02. Roseta (4:27)
03. Night And Day (3:54)
04. West Coast Blues (4:00)
05. Moody's Mood For Love (6:54)
06. Twenty For Hours A Day (3:08)
07. Close Your Eyes (3:12)
08. I Cant' Get Started (6:02)
09. Save Your Love For Me (5:46)
10. That's All (3:44)
11. Lush Life (4:58)
12. I Don't Mean A Thing (3:15)
13. Old Folks (4:59)
14. After You've Gone (5:45)
15. On A Sentimental Side (3:37)
16. Imagination (2:43)
17. Feeling Good (5:10)
Sant Andreu Jazz Band is a youth jazz band from Barcelona, featuring 7- to 20-year-old children and teenagers. The bandleader is Joan Chamorro.
The band was founded in 2006 at Escola Municipal de Música de Sant Andreu. The band has performed at numerous concerts and festivals in Catalonia and neighbouring countries. They released their first live CD/DVD Jazzing: Live at Casa Fuster in 2009, featuring alongside established jazz musicians, the precocious 14-year-old, Andrea Motis, among other young talents.
2010 was a breakthrough year for the band, with appearances on more than 20 festivals including Valls, Terrassa, Girona, Barcelona, Platja d'Aro, and legendary venues like el Jamboree, Palau de la Música Catalana, JazzSi, Hotel Casa Fuster, featuring international performers like Dick Oatts, Ken Peplowski, Bobby Gordon, Perico Sambeat, Ignasi Terraza, Matthew Simon, and Esteve Pi. The band also released their second recording Jazzing vol.2.
In 2012 the film director Ramón Tort made the documentary A film about kids and music based on the band's work and efforts. The film was awarded best feature film at the Lights. Camera. Help. festival in Austin, Texas, in 2013.
On the eve of what will be the 10th anniversary of the Sant Andreu Jazz Band (2016), I write these words as an introduction for our new CD-DVD. The evolution of each and every one of the band members is continuous -and I would say exponential-. I write these lines in August 2015 and, once passed these months of the year, I must mention the jazz explosion musically, enthusiasm, desire, work… that I could observe and enjoy an incredible way and, many times, with some fascination…
jazzing-15-portadaI think there are many things that allow this to emerge in this way, but above all there is one that stands above the rest: THE MUSIC ITSELF… that traps us, surrounds us and not left us go. When that happens as early as the age of the musicians in the SAJB, the result is amazing, both collectively and individually. Working listening and assimilating the different ingredients to have a “real” sound increases daily their capacity of understanding and assimilating the jazz language, their ability to improvise, based mainly on the knowledge and study of the history of this music, both the oldest and, increasingly, the most current.
The same happens with the voices (nine of them represented in this new work), each one different from the others, each one drinking from different sources, and as they pass the months and years, achieving its own maturity and personality, as it should be for you can really express yourself in the most authentic way: being yourself.
In this jazzing 5 we can already see many of these things I speak; and I glimpse volume 6 as the wonderful emergence of a group in which I have believed for all these years and which I have learned many things, one of them standing out of the rest: the important thing is not the goal but the way.
THANKS AGAIN FOR LISTENING TO US.
– Joan Chamorro
ABRIL SAURÍ - ADRIÁN GONZÁLEZ - ALBA ARMENGOU - ALBA ESTEBAN - ÀLEX FERRER - ANA SOLÉ - ANDREA MOTIS - ARNAU JULIÀ - ARNAU SÁNCHEZ - CARLA MOTIS - CARLES VÁZQUEZ - DANI TÉLLEZ - EDUARD FERRER - ÈLIA BASTIDA - ELSA ARMENGOU - ESTER ANDRÉS - EUGENI MAS - EVA FERNÁNDEZ - EVA GARÍN - FERRAN ENFEDAQUE - HÉCTOR BASSAS - HELENA PAÑART - IRENE MATA - IRENE REIG - ISCLE DATZIRA - IVÁN CERVANTES - JAN DOMÈNECH - JAN RODRÍGUEZ - JAUME FERRER - JOAN ALEIX MATA - JOAN CODINA - JOAN MAR SAUQUÉ - JOAN MARTÍ - JOANA CASANOVA - KOLDO MUNNÉ - MAGALÍ DATZIRA - MARC FERRER - MARC MARTÍN - MARÇAL PERRAMÓN - MARTÍ IBÁÑEZ - MAX SALGADO - MAX TATO - MAX VERNET - MIRANDA FERNÁNDEZ - NIL GALGO - PABLO FERNÁNDEZ - PAU GALGO - PAULA BERZAL - PAULA ESTEBAN - RAÚL CASTRO - RAÚL JUAN - RITA PAYÉS - RUTH MARGÜENDA - VÍCTOR CARRASCOSA - XAVIER ÁLVAREZ
Director - Joan Chamorro
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.43 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  179.56 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1