Satoshi Takeishi - Percussion
Shoko Nagai - Accordion, Piano, Mini-Xylophone

Produced by Erik Friedlander for ArconomX Music LLC
Recorded by Alejandro Venguer at 2nd Story Sound in New York City
Mixed by Erik Friedlander
Mastered by Steven Berson at Total Sonic Media
Photos courtesy of Jerrycan Films
Design by Vanessa No Heart
The Nothing on Earth is the title of a 2013 documentary about Aussie photographer Murray Fredericks and his dangerous attempts to visit and photograph the stark beauty of the melting ice cap of Greenland. Directory Mick Angus contacted Friedlander in December of 2012 to score the film and the two worked closely for months.
“The director and I collaborated intensely to get the score just right and by the deadline in early 2013 we had a stunning solo cello score. As the director went on to complete the process of getting the film to the theaters, I felt a nagging sense that my job was still somehow unfinished.
After a few sleepless nights I realized I needed to get into the studio and do more recording. There were more possibilities to explore!” Friedlander brought Takeishi and Nagai into the studio and set about reinterpreting the soundtrack as well as recording new pieces Friedlander had written. With Nothing on Earth Friedlander has created a quiet but powerful album in which atmospheric, masterfully plucked cello passages are coupled with Nagai’s lyrical accordion and piano performances as well as Takeishi’s soulful percussion, thus creating a rousingly energetic, yet restrained trio sound. The new band is called Black Phoebe and will be touring Europe in April of 2015 (http://www.saudades.at/)
The Nothing on Earth Soundtrack contains 5 tracks from the film, and 5 tracks that do not appear in the film. Here's the reason:
In late 2012 I was approached by Mick Angus to compose the score for his new documentary "Nothing on Earth" which follows photographer Murray Fredericks to the stark and beautiful landscape of the ice cap in Greenland. We worked together to get the score just right and by February we had a stunning solo cello score. Mick went on to complete the process of getting the film to the theaters as I contemplated some of the musical ideas that were left on the cutting room floor. Somehow I felt the job was not yet complete. I brought Satoshi and Shoko into the studio and we set about recording some of the music that didn’t make it into the film. I sequenced those 5 new tracks with new recordings of the NOE solo cello pieces that do appear in the film and together you have the NOE soundtrack. Music from and inspired by the soundtrack to the film "Nothing on Earth"
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.7 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  68.51 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1