04. A Love Is Born [00:03:56]
05. Loves Me, Loves Me Not, Loves Me [00:06:10]
06. I Wish I Knew [00:05:18]
07. Just Before [00:05:41]
08. Father Abraham [00:05:03]
09. Ave Maria [00:03:37]
10. No One's Gonna Love You [00:04:33]
    http://www.chadlawson.com
    Born at a young age, Chad Lawson wanted to play the piano after watching Sha-na-na on TV. He was five years old and hasn't changed his mind since. And whether touring with Julio Iglesias or releasing numerous 'album of the year' recordings, Lawson doesn't see his mind changing anytime soon.
    He was classically trained and aspired to attend world-renowned Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore. His dreams of white powdered wigs and long tail tuxedos shattered during conversation with faculty after a stellar audition. "What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?" one asked. "I'd like to be a studio musician" Lawson responded. Deadpanned and without batting an eye, "You're in the wrong place." she replied.
    After his studies at Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, Chad released a number of highly acclaimed jazz albums with his trio, the Chad Lawson Trio. Dear Dorothy; the Oz Sessions (Summit Records) was featured on Starbucks retail radio as well as the hit television series Dawson's Creek. Staying at the top of the charts two years later with Unforeseen (Summit Records), the trio set up camp in the top 10 jazz charts for 7 weeks.
    While touring with Julio Iglesias in 2007, Lawson decided to rock the boat of what some would call "a cushy gig". During another sold out audience of 10,000+, he knew it was time to do his own thing again. "If Julio can do this, I can do this." Hasta luego, cocodrilo.
    Returning home to Brooklyn, he phoned the man who knew more about solo piano recordings than anyone, Grammy Winner Will Ackerman. Ackerman founded the Windham Hill label and put artists like George Winston and Michael Hedges on the map. With just a short drive to Vermont he recorded Set on a Hill in 2 days. The album was an instant success as Whisperings Solo Piano Radio, who boasts over 1 million streaming listeners each month, named Set on a Hill Album of the Year (2009). Reviews from the UK, Spain and the States were unanimous, a beautiful album.
    In 2011, Lawson released two additional solo piano recordings. A Solo Piano Christmas and The Piano. With SoloPiano.com nominating both for album of the year in their perspective categories, The Piano was named Classical Album of the Year (2011).
    A Steinway Artist and newly recipient of an artist grant by the state of North Carolina, Lawson will continue to compose and perform his original works. You can hear his music anywhere from MTV, NPR, PRI and even places that don't have a three-letter acronym such as SiriusXM and Pandora. And if you're traveling to and fro, be sure to tune into The Piano on Delta's In-Air flight radio during March/April of 2012. You may find the skies just got a little friendlier.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.45 КБ / Просмотров 14 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  111.4 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1