Ответить с цитатой 

Hilary Kole
Коллекция - 2009-2011 (3 альбома)
Жанр: Vocal Jazz
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 2:47:50
В MP3-файлах прописаны теги. К альбомам прилагаются обложки, при наличии таковых. MP3 320 kbps получены из lossless. Огромное спасибо всем первоначальным релизерам.
Vocalist Hilary Kole’s current release “You Are There,” (Justin Time/JVC Japan) is a compilation of piano and vocal duets with some of the greatest artists in the history of jazz piano including Dave Brubeck, the late Hank Jones and many more. It is a follow-up to her debut recording produced by John Pizzarelli, “Haunted Heart” (Justin Time) which was released to critical acclaim in April of 2009, winning the Gold Disc Award in Japan, and receiving 4 stars in Downbeat Magazine. Both recordings are testaments to Hilary’s musicianship and versatility as an artist in a career that started in a slightly different vein:
After studying composition at Manhattan School of Music, Hilary began performing as a vocalist at the legendary Rainbow Room as the youngest singer ever to grace the stage.
From there, she debuted at the Oak Room at the Algonquin Hotel as the co-writer and star of the critically acclaimed, Off-Broadway reviews, “Our Sinatra,” and “Singing Astaire.” She made her concert hall debut at Lincoln Center as part of the “American Songbook Series” with Jonathan Schwartz. In June 2007, she appeared at Carnegie Hall in a Tribute to Oscar Peterson, a performance reprised in January 2008 at the Canadian Memorial to Dr. Peterson at Roy Thompson Hall alongside Quincy Jones, Herbie Hancock and Nancy Wilson.
Additional major concert appearances include headlining in New York City at Town Hall, Birdland, The Blue Note, Iridium, Jazz at Lincoln Center, The Jazz Standard, and Carnegie Hall with the New York Pops and with Michael Feinstein. Throughout the world Hilary has headlined at the Umbria Jazz Festival, The Montreal Jazz Festival, The Nairn Jazz Festival in Scotland, and the Cotton Club and Blue Note in Japan. She also travels the country performing an orchestral show with pops orchestras.
In addition to Messrs Brubeck and Jones, Hilary has recorded and/or performed with Oscar Peterson, Michel Legrand, John Pizzarelli, David Frishberg, Monty Alexander, Benny Green, Freddy Cole, Alan Broadbent, Cedar Walton and Mike Renzi among others.
Hilary Kole - Haunted Heart
Год издания диска: 2009
Продолжительность: 50:19
Треклист:
01. It's Love (2:08)
02. There's a Small Hotel (2:42)
03. 'Deed I Do (3:33)
04. I Didn't Know About You (3:40)
05. Better Than Anything (3:01)
06. Like a Lover (6:28)
07. Blackberry Winter (5:00)
08. The Snake (3:37)
09. Old Boyfriends (5:02)
10. How Am I to Know (2:55)
11. What'll I Do (5:20)
12. You for Me (2:06)
13. Haunted Heart (4:47)
Hilary Kole - You Are There
#777Год издания диска: 2010
Продолжительность: 60:42
Треклист:
01. If I Had You (with Hank Jones) (3:56)
02. Every Time We Say Goodbye (with Cedar Walton) (5:03)
03. It's Always You (with Freddy Cole) (4:54)
04. Lush Life (with Kenny Barron) (6:58)
05. These Foolish Things (with Dave Brubeck) (4:12)
06. I Remember (with Mike Renzi) (4:16)
07. How Do You Keep the Music Playing (with Michel Legrand) (4:33)
08. But Beautiful (with Hank Jones) (4:38)
09. Softly, as in a Morning Sunrise (with Benny Green) (4:12)
10. Strange Meadowlark (with Dave Brubeck) (4:18)
11. You Are There (with Alan Broadbent) (4:17)
12. Two for the Road (with Steve Kuhn) (4:24)
13. All the Way (with Monty Alexander) (5:01)
Hilary Kole - Moments Like This
#777Год издания диска: 2011
Продолжительность: 56:58
Треклист:
01. Moments Like This (3:21)
02. I Wanna Be Loved (3:28)
03. You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To (3:27)
04. Can't We Be Friends? (3:59)
05. Close Your Eyes (4:40)
06. The Folks Who Live on the Hill (3:38)
07. You and the Night and the Music (5:13)
08. Don't Ever Leave Me/Once Upon a Summer Time (4:38)
09. The End of a Love Affair (3:35)
10. Too Late Now (4:25)
11. Come Back to Me (5:10)
12. Nobody Else But Me (2:33)
13. Through a Thousand Dreams (1:58)
14. Cry Me a River (2:43)
15. Kisses in the Rain (4:10)
Для тех, кто не любит lossless
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.22 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  390.03 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1