Wild Horses
The Last Days Of Summer
Black Cars
Living Inside Myself
People Gotta Move
Brother to Brother
Canto
None So Beautiful
Великолепный концерт!Если этот материал есть у форумчан на ДВД http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcJU2MOliE - буду благодарен за новую раздачу.
Performing for fans all over the globe, Gino Vannelli has returned to Los Angeles, California to perform at the historic Saban Theater. Produced by COA Productions, this “Gino Vannelli Live in LA” special TV presentation shows Gino not only performing his memorable hit songs I Just Wanna Stop,Living Inside Myself, Black Cars, People Gotta Move, but also other great songs such as Appaloosa, Nightwalker, Brother to Brother, Wild Horses and more.
With a special guest appearance by Yankees all time great and Grammy nominated guitarist Bernie Williams, this DVD includes exclusive eye-opening interviews with Geoff Emerik (who engineered most of the Beatles Albums as well as Gino’s “Gist Of The Gemini”, Herb Alpert co-founder of A&M Records and the driving force that signed Gino to his first U.S. recording contract in 1972), engineer Norm Kinney, bassist Jimmy Haslip, and guitarist Carlos Rios. Also, listen to Joe Vannelli (co-produced and played keyboards on multiple Gino albums) talk about Gino’s journey that finally brought him through the gates of A&M Records and his audition that started his musical journey; and Harold Chiles, head of A&M Promotions, reveals the most unconventional methods that brought Gino to the music forefront. Besides incredible live stage performances of Gino Vannelli, these in-depth interviews will let you in on some secrets and stories never before told. The DVD includes interesting and honest perspectives that take you through rehearsals in the “famous garage” to the recording sessions at Davlin Recording Studios in Burbank, California that ultimately brought A&M’s last release “Brother to Brother” to great success. Watch behind the scene footage including a beautiful bonus video of Gino performing a new recording of his song “Canto”.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.89 КБ / Просмотров 16 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  170.24 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1