07 – Azalea
https://serenajewkes.hearnow.com/
Personnel:
    Serena Jewkes - vocals
    Joe Bagg - piano
    Chris Colangelo - bass
    Kendal Kaye - drums
  • Noel Jewkes - horns, reeds, flute, vocals
Selection of Jazz Standards performed by Joe Bagg (piano), Chris Colangelo (bass), Kendal Kaye (drums), Noel Jewkes (horns, reeds, flute, vocal) & Serena Jewkes (vocals).Цитата:
Цитата:
We recorded at The Carriage House Studio, an historic Angelean architectural relic that was once my family’s first home. It now belongs to the rare, wry and gifted Sheldon Gomberg, who recorded and produced this album. Sheldon, our dear friend/groomsman/son’s godfather, tenderly captained these songs to find our right interpretation.
With these songs I have stepped into my father’s world. This process revealed a home for us enjoy together. I had always known of my father’s musical virtuosity but had never experienced it. For this project I asked my father to play 7 different instruments. And so we packed up his car and drove them from his home in San Francisco to the studio in Los Angeles. The road trip, our time, the instruments, the experience of his sheer skill, all this memory lives in these songs. We know each other differently now and I will be forever grateful.
I had always wanted this. To record this music with an extraordinary backing band. To document these beautiful songs with my father for myself and for my family.
I am so grateful to my parents who, by their own example, have always inspired me to make music important in my life. I am nurtured by my husband and my son who bring the gift of artistry and music to our home. Huge love for you all!
I hope you enjoy these songs.
Sincerely,
Serena
[/spoiler]
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.16 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  189.33 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1