Статистика раздачи
Размер: 431.35 МБ | | Скачали: 1
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Victor Davies - Collection

Жанр: Acoustic, Funk, Jazz, Soul • Год выпуска: 2001-2011 • Страна: UK / Japan Лейбл: Afro Gigolo Records / Goon Trax
Аудио кодек: MP3 • Битрейт аудио: V2, 320 kbps • Общее время: 03:28:54

Цитата:

Цитата:
Victor Davies - исполнитель из Лондона, Великобритания, владелец записывающей студии Afro Gigolo Records.

Коллекция

Albums:
Год выпуска диска: 2001
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:50:19
Треклист:
01. Sound of the Samba (5:07)
02. Better Place (4:35)
03. Runaway Train (3:50)
04. Spirit (5:13)
05. Take It or Leave It (3:46)
06. One Thing (3:34)
07. Lady Luck (5:10)
08. I'm Just Me (3:22)
09. Blues for You (5:43)
10. Winnie's Song (4:28)
11. Brother (5:20)
#777Год выпуска диска: 2006
Битрейт аудио: V2
Продолжительность: 00:48:14
Треклист:
01. Hear The Sound (4:16)
02. Comigo (With Me) (Feat. Bebel Gilberto) (3:33)
03. Would You Believe In Me (3:34)
04. Gold & Diamonds (4:21)
05. Victor Davies (Interlude) (0:15)
06. If I Ruled The World (3:12)
07. Til You Come Home (3:20)
08. Mini Cab (Interlude) (0:41)
09. One More Time (3:53)
10. Girl (2:17)
11. So Good For Me (4:17)
12. End Of Time (3:29)
13. Missing World (4:20)
14. Don't Believe A Word (2:25)
15. Dance (Bonus Track) (4:10)
#777Год выпуска диска: 2007
Продолжительность: 01:12:12
Треклист:
01. Hear The Sound (Louie Vega Remix) (9:17)
02. Comigo (With Me) (Feat. Bebel Gilberto) (Afro Gigolo Remix) (3:57)
03. Would You Believe In Me (Domu Remix) (4:57)
04. Gold & Diamonds (DJ Kawasaki Remix) (6:48)
05. If I Ruled The World (Afro Gigolo Remix) (6:32)
06. Til You Come Home (Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix) (4:28)
07. One More Time (UFO Remix) (4:15)
08. Girl (Smolik Remix) (4:35)
09. So Good For Me (Yam Who Remix) (4:46)
10. End Of Time (Rainy City) (3:27)
11. Missing World (Atjazz) (5:31)
12. Don’t Believe A Word (Sleep Walker) (5:00)
13. So Good For Me (Feat. Jucxi D) (Afro Gigolo Remix) (Bonus Track) (4:03)
14. Hear The Sound (Afro Gigolo Remix) (Bonus Track) (4:29)
#777Год выпуска диска: 2011
Продолжительность: 00:38:09
Треклист:
01. Be Your Man (3:12)
02. Best Thing (3:45)
03. I Want You Back (3:58)
04. It Could Be (3:21)
05. Love (2:47)
06. Somebody (3:33)
07. Stop (3:27)
08. Wasting My Time (3:27)
09. Words and A Song (3:34)
10. You (3:20)
11. Somebody (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (3:38)

Информация об исполнителе

Born and raised in East London, Victor Davies, the son of a West African father and a British mother, grew up listening to artists like Stevie Wonder and Curtis Mayfield, but it was watching his older brother's friend (and member of '80s soul group Central Line) play guitar that truly inspired him. He got his first guitar at age 14 and began taking classical lessons, though his impatience with reading music caused him to quit after about a year. He began to explore the burgeoning soul/funk scene in London, and also played in a variety of bands around town. In the early '90s Davies received a publishing deal from Virgin, as well as Chrysalis (both of which were later bought by EMI), but things fell through when the label wanted him to write in specific, poppier styles and not the soul- and funk-infused ones he preferred. Faced with this dilemma, he quit writing songs for others and taught Thai kickboxing (a sport he had studied since childhood) to help make ends meet in order that he could start his own company, Afro Gigolo, and began recording simple acoustic demos of his own work and sending them to local independent labels. One of these, People Records, liked what they heard so much they included one of these demos, "Runaway Train" on a 1998 sampler. More singles followed, and in 2001 Davies released his self-titled full-length debut on Germany's Compost Records. Three years later Hoxton Popstars came out on SPV Audiopharm. Davies' combination of acoustic instruments, string and brass arrangements, and Latin, soul, jazz, and house influences won him fans in Europe and Japan (where the single "Fire" was the on the top of the charts for two weeks), though he had yet to have the same amount of success in his own country. Signed to V2 Records, however, his next album, Hear the Sound, received a better response in England when it was released there in 2006.
Victor Davies’ third album, Hear the Sound, has much to live up to. His 2001 self-titled debut (Wood Records/JCR) was met with critical acclaim leading Q magazine to declare that “Davies’ caressing tones could sell sunshine to an Australian”. In 2003 his next album, Hoxton Popstars (Columbia Music/SPV), delivered a number one single in Japan (‘Fire’ held the spot for two weeks). This year’s release, Hear the Sound, which includes a duet with Grammy-nominated Brazilian artist Bebel Gilberto, shows all the signs of continuing this upward trajectory.
Victor’s distinctive sound is realised through his captivating fusion of Latin, soul, funk, jazz and acoustic aesthetics. While his music has proved popular around the world Hear the Sound will be somewhat of a homecoming for Victor as it is his first release on a U.K. label (V2/Nurture). Having established his talent overseas the recent musical shift towards authentic artists in Britain confirmed that the time is right for the Thai kickboxing East Londoner to pursue such achievements at home.
Hear the Sound continues the tradition of artists such as Terry Callier, Jon Lucien and Gilberto Gil while also seeing Victor give a nod to his soul roots with tunes that recall the Isley Brothers and Curtis Mayfield. The album is comprised of songs relating to the emotions and feelings associated with relationships – love, lust, and obsession – as well as addressing political and social issues.

Релиз от
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 22.34 КБ / Просмотров 10 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  431.35 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1