03. Fireflies [00:03:15]
04. Yesterday Dreams [00:04:42]
05. This Is What I Feel For You [00:03:45]
06. Playin' [00:03:53]
07. The House On The Land In The City [00:03:49]
08. A Little Yellow Boat [00:04:40]
09. You're So Beautiful [00:03:24]
10. Hey Love [00:04:09]
I am a Berlin jazz singer, piano player and songwriter living in Italy. Music is present in my life since I can think.
Whether it was singing on my grandmother’s balcony in the early childhood, my musical activities with piano and voice at school or in the parish or later on, while studying music with Renate Dasch or at the Berlin University of Arts (UdK Berlin) (with Jutta Schlegel, Jolyon Brettingham-Smith, Harald Schwarz, Marek Bobéth, Martin Ripper) and the Siena Jazz School (with Roberto Nanetti and Mariano di Nunzio), attending different master classes (Cheryl Porter, Marco Tamburini, Carl Verheyen, Greg Koch…) or taking vocal lessons (jazz improvisation with Susanna Stivali from Saint Louis College of Music or belcanto with Anastasia Tomaszewska from Istituto Rinaldo Franci) , I always felt that music was something really essential to me.
In Berlin I played gigs with Katie Mullins and Haruko Ota in a trio “a cappella” presenting jazz, barbershop, gospel and 20th centry classical music to our audience. I was a member of different choirs who also used to sing in the Berlin Philharmonic Hall, the “Neuköllner Oper” or the theatre of Baden Baden.
After I moved to Italy in 2000 my musical activity became very rich and I made a lot of gigs in clubs, theatres, at festivals, music shows and in the radio.
Just to name some of them, I played at “Villa Celimontana Festival” (Rome), “Cantiere Musica” (Anguillara), “Note di Montecucco” (Campagnatico), “Festival del Giornalismo” (Orbetello), Teatro Eliseo and Teatro Anfitrione (Rome), Disma Music Show (Rimini), “Capalbio Libri” with Tony Renis, at Massimo Nunzi‘s radio programme “Jazz a Nota Libera” together with Lino Patruno and many others.
In these past years I had the opportunity to collaborate with many talents of the national and international jazz and independent scene such as Frank Gambale, Ferruccio Spinetti, Emilio Soano, Mirco Mariottini, Lino Patruno, Francesco Poeti, Andy Gravish, Roberto Schiano, Lello Pareti, Piero Borri, Marco Caudai, Marco Guidolotti, Angelo Ferrua, Giampiero Grani, Katie Mullins, Stefano Bagnoli, Olivier Renne, Romano Pratesi, Nico Pistolesi, Angelo Olivieri, Giovanni Bataloni and many more.
In 2010 I signed with the German music company Salto Recordings and am now under contract with the Singapore record label EQ Music, partner of the jazz label Hitman Jazz from Bangkok and the Italian music label Irma Records. Since then I started to release different solo albums, soundtracks for iPhone games from Agharta Studio, compilations, club music tracks and had guest appearences in independent musical projects.
My repertoire includes jazz standards, bossa nova songs, international pop, musical and gospel classics as well as some Italian and Napolitan songs.
But in all these years I never stopped writing my own songs so that after a long period passed in the recording studio I just released my first album with original songs “Cherry Tree Lane” with Irma Records, available on all the main digital music stores (iTunes, Amazon, Beatport etc.).
I found out that creating, in life, is one of the most gratifying things and I really feel blessed when I have the opportunity to share my work with other people.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.01 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  89.33 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1