Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:57:06
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

1. Mighty Hard Time (A Prayer) (3:55)
2. Hello Baby (3:45)
3. Putting You First (4:33)
4. Fire In My Heart (Feat. Passenger) (3:42)
5. Move On (4:18)
6. Master Plan (5:00)
7. I Didn't Know What Time It Was (4:16)
8. The Dark End Of The Street (4:27)
9. Kamikaze Waltz (5:13)
10. He Knows (4:35)
11. Trouble In Mind (3:53)
12. Ask Me - Acoustic Version (3:16)
13. Fire In My Heart - Acoustic Version (Feat. Passenger) (2:47)
14. Move On - Sorensen Andersen Radio Mix (3:18)

Ruby Turner was born in Jamaica and grew up in Montego Bay. Her Grandfather sang the lead in one of the Island's Gospel Groups. Moving to England when she was 9, Ruby has lived here ever since.
"Soul, Gospel, and R&B : Ruby Turner is truly the genuine article. Blessed with a voice that can breathe life and meaning into any song, whether it be a passionate ballad or a fast groove" - The Guardian
Her career to date has always had many unexpected twists and turns with major tours, theatre and TV appearances, and touring with Jools Holland, the future continues to look positive. On 4 June 2012 Ruby performed 'You Are So Beautiful' with Jools Holland at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert outside Buckingham Palace in London. In autumn 2012 Ruby was a guest judge on BBC 'The Choir: Sing While You Work with choirmaster Gareth Malone' and in 2013 Ruby was a guest judge on BBC 'Songs of praise gospel choirs competition.Her major break came in the mid 1980's, when she was asked to join 'Culture Club' at the height of their stardom. Ruby very quickly learned how to deal with the routine of gruelling tour schedules, living out of a suit case and performing to vast sell-out audiences. An offer of a solo record deal closely followed and she soon signed to Jive Records, part of the Zomba Group. Four albums and a "Best of" Compilation Album were all released to critical acclaim over the next few years making Ruby a household nameThis period went on to spawn the hits 'I'd Rather Go Blind', 'If You're Ready' (Come Go With Me) and in the American R'n'B chart, the Number 1 hit single 'It's Gonna Be Alright' - one of less than ten British records to achieve this! It was at this time that she also released her hit album 'The Motown Songbook' on which she performed with some of the truly great stars of that era - The Four Tops, The Temptations, Jimmy Ruffin etc. To date, Ruby has released 17 albums plus the BBC's 'Live From Glastonbury', as well as appearing on releases by the likes of Brian Ferry, UB40, Steve Winwood and Mick Jagger. She is also one of the main singers in Jools Holland's R&B Orchestra, and features on many Tracks on his Albums.
Though she may not relish the accolade, Ruby Turner has assumed the mantle of the elder stateswoman of UK soul. She has enjoyed a slew of hits and her albums were always chart riders. But the lady has ever been ready to diversify. She's acted, done TV documentary work, mentored and judged on televised gospel contests; she's also savvy enough to have run her own record label and in the last few years, of course, Ruby's become a semi-permanent fixture in Jools Holland's touring band, ensuring her profile remained prominent.
Now after a five year gap, Ms Turner has released this latest album – a 14 tracker that reflects the diversity manifest in her career. 'All That I Am' proffers all kinds of flavours but the most prominent is catchy pop/soul with a hint of AOR – the kind of music that sits easily on the playlist of Radio 2. 'Hello Baby', 'Fire In My Heart', 'Move On' and the lightly reggae-flavoured 'Putting You First' are good examples of what I mean. Pleasant and innocuous, Ruby, I'm sure, could knock stuff like this out in her sleep.
The better tracks occur when she challenges herself... and there's no bigger challenge in soul than to try and cover the classic Southern soul cheating song 'Dark End Of The Street'. It's been recorded dozens of times and though Ruby will be first admit that her version pales alongside those of, say, James Carr and Aretha, Ruby and her team acquit themselves well and achieve just the right amount of ironic churchliness that the Penn/Moman classic demands. Yes, they get it right.... even down the country garnishes.
The album's other big cover is a treatment of the Rodgers and Hart standard, 'I Didn't Know What Time It Was'. Wisely it's kept simple – with just stark yet effective piano accompaniment courtesy of Reuben James.
Best of the original materials is the understated 'Master Plan' on which Ruby shows that she knows that with soul, it's often what's left out that's more important than what's crammed in. Of note too is the opening 'Mighty Hard Time (A Prayer)' on which the singer is proud to bare her gospel roots.

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.63 КБ / Просмотров 8 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  131.9 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1