07. Until…
08. Comes Love
09. After the Rain
10. My Favorite Things
11. Lullaby
12. When I Look in Your Eyes
13. Because I Told You So
14. Company
CLARE ASCANI was born into an Air Force family. It didn't occur to her at the time, but the extent to which she was exposed to many ethnic and cultural environments as her family moved all over the world had an important influence on her artistic perspective -- both in her music influences and her visual arts.
Ms. Ascani was part of a large and very musical family and envisioned her life as a professional singer from the time she was 8 years old. She began singing with her sisters, then followed her dream by obtaining a Bachelor of Music degree at Trinity University in San Antonio, TX. She continued on with her musical quest by performing in the jazz, theater, and jingles arenas, as well as a variety of other forms of musical forms.
Although Ms. Ascani expected to be satisfied with a career in music, she was caught by surprise one afternoon in 1986 when she watched a documentary on the life and work of photographer, André Kertész. She sat spellbound, stunned and awed, mesmerized, and deeply moved by his ability to capture ambient light to create a perfect spontaneous moment. She also discovered that he approached his work the way she approaches a jazz moment – staying vulnerable and courageous to stay open to inspiration. She began spending much of her time studying and absorbing his work and the work of many great photographers.
By 1988, Ms. Ascani had moved to New York City and began working at a major publishing house. It was her great fortune to work with Associate Editorial Director, Rochelle Udell, and right next door to the incomparable Alexander Lieberman. She moved on to work with editor-in-chief, Dominique Browning at House & Garden magazine where she was exposed to the portfolios of some of the most prolific fashion, art, architectural, and commercial photographers of the day. She knew there was much work to be done to match the level of esthetics and quality of those photographers's work as they inspired and left an indelible mark as she explored her own vision. She continues to look for those "Kertész moments", and strives for a day when her work is recognized world-wide.
Although Ms. Ascani has not followed the formal training route, and is completely self-taught, her work has been published in AMERICAN PHOTO, KEYBOARD MAGAZINE, The Century of Life Datebook (World Tribune Press), the FGI (Fashion Group International) Bulletin, corporate brochures, calendars, and her own line of fine art greeting cards. She’s exhibited her work at a couple of art galleries, art centers, coffee houses, and art fairs.
Ms. Ascani continues to sing jazz with the most intriguing musicians in the area, but she is never without her camera. Her eye gets captivated by the moments of play between light and textures, between moments of solitude and reflection, spontaneous movement, light-hearted fun, finding art in the most unlikely of places, and, basically, anything that catches her breath. She states, “I have the best of both worlds....I explore photography to express my soul, and explore music to express heart.”
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.69 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  118.1 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1