Статистика раздачи
Размер: 160.49 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 6  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

William Parker / I Plan To Stay A Believer (The Inside Songs Of Curtis Mayfield) (2CD)
Жанр: Free Jazz
Страна: US
Год издания: 2010
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 160 kbps
Продолжительность: 139:57
Источник (релизер): Soulseek
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
Disk 1:
1. I Plan to Stay a Believer 12:53
2. If There's a Hell Below 21:27
3. We the People Who are Darker than Blue 17:44
4. I'm So Proud/Ya He Yey Ya 15:20
5. This is My Country 5:44
Disk 2:
1. People Get Redy/The Inside Song 14:38
2. This Is My Country 10:57
3. It's Alright 5:14
4. Move On Up 17:29
5. Freddie's Dead 11:30
6. New World Order 6:59

William Parker-bass, doson'ngoni, balofon
Hamid Drake-drums
Dave Burrell-piano
Lewis Barnes-trumpet
Darryl Foster-tenor & soprano sax
Sabir Mateen-alto &tenor sax, flute
Leena Conquest-vocals
Amiri Baraka-voice, poetry
Lafayete Gilchrist-piano
Guillermo E. Brown-drums
New Life Tabernacle Generation of Praise-choir
Доп. информация:
"Bassist/composer William Parker is among the most active and highly regarded musicians performing today. The Inside Songs of Curtis Mayfield is the first project in his 35-year career devoted to the music of another composer; here Parker interpolates the mighty Mayfield songbook with an equally mighty 8-piece band. Curtis Mayfield was a prophet, a preacher, a revolutionary, a humanist, and a griot. Words that all apply to William Parker himself.
I Plan To Stay A Believer is the definitive document of this project, with fully exuberant performances of each piece drawn from concert recordings spanning the past decade. Included are two pieces from the group's very first 2001 performance in Paris with a chorus of 90 children, and another pair from New York in 2008 which feature a full gospel choir.
As Parker writes in the liner notes, 'Every song written or improvised has an inside song which lives in the shadows, in-between the sounds and silences and behind the words, pulsating, waiting to be reborn as a new song.' I Plan To Stay A Believer brings Curtis Mayfield's positive messages of hope and fortitude in the face of potentially overwhelming odds back into the present moment where these energies remain in great need.
The group features all long-standing compatriots of Parker's: the peerless rhythm section of Parker and drummer Hamid Drake, along with elder masters Dave Burrell on piano and poet/activist Amiri Baraka. The horn section features saxophonists Sabir Mateen & Darryl Foster, and trumpeter Lewis Barnes. Deeply soulful singer Leena Conquest is equally/exquisitely featured in/on Parker's Raining on the Moon group/Corn Meal Dance album."-Aum Fidelity
Label: Aum Fidelity
Catalog ID: AUM 062/63CD
Format: 2 CDs
Condition: New
Released: 2010
Packaging: Digipack Double CD
All tracks recorded Live in Concert: 1 and 2 in Chiasso, Italy, 3 and 8 in Cormons, Italy, 4 in Amherst, MA, 5 and 11 in Paris, France, 6, 7 and 10 in New York City, and 9 in Botticino, Italy.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.83 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  160.49 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1