Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:49:20
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

01. Sometimes I'm Happy (2:37)
02. Girl Talk (3:24)
03. It Ain't Necessarily So (2:26)
04. Tre Giorni Son Che Nina (4:02)
05. Willow Weep For Me (Feat. Jeff Ganz) (2:57)
06. Falling In Love With Love (2:30)
07. Lover (2:47)
08. New Valley (2:56)
09. A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square (4:07)
10. A Quiet Thing (4:02)
11. Temporary (Feat. Don Rebic) (4:20)
12. It's A Good Day (Feat. Ray Marchica) (1:22)
13. Mornin (5:29)
14. Theme From Ice Castles (2:34)
15. Without A Song (Feat. Sean Harkness) (3:38)

The joyful debut CD from one of Broadway's most accomplished songstresses,venturing into the nightclub scene with her amazing all-star quartet. A sophisticated and fun mix of American Songbook/Pop&Jazz tunes arranged just for her.
Her dreamy powerful voice, like a silvery fresh-water spring, flows effortlessly over the sophisticated fun material from a chacha treatment of the classical aria "Tre Giorni Son Che Nina" to the daringly simple accappella performance of her early mentor, Marvin Hamlisch's, "Looking Through the Eyes of Love", the arrangements and performance are simply world class.
"There aren't many singers who can make the transition from musical theatre to the intimate nightclub scene as easily and as beautifully as Nina. Listen closely and you'll hear what I mean-Nina Knows!" Marilyn Maye
"Ever since her last Broadway show, "Bye Bye Birdie", closed; Nina has been cookin' up something new. It began when Marilyn Maye and Don Rebic met Nina in the studio to play through her book of favorite songs.
Last fall, dear friend and fellow musician, Nick Cerrato, booked Nina and me for a gig. It was a perfect opportunity to feature Nina and her "new book" of songs. We called Don to be our MusicalDirector/pianist and Jeff Ganz to play the bass. In spite of us all being old friends, this was the first time we'd all played together.
It turned out that the gig took place three days after my dad passed away and less than 24 hours before hurricane Sandy
hit. Nobody cancelled!! The music we made that day was astonishingly good. We had serious chemistry and commitment. Nick said,"You have to keep doing this!" Well, we did, and asked Sean Harkness to join us on the way.
Nina has to sing. It's programmed in her DNA. It's like breathing to her. She has a gift of an incredible voice. I'm so glad she is sharing it with us all on this CD. Here she is..."With A Song"...or fifteen of 'em!" Ray Marchica

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.6 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  115.88 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1