07. 'Round Midnight
08. Haven't We Met
09. Why Did I Choose You
10. Put On a Happy Face
11. This Time the Dream's On Me
12. Come Back to Me
13. Secret Love
14. Our Day Will Come
Dick Van Dyke is quoted...."WHAT A GREAT VOICE...you could tune a piano to her..."
The late Frank Mantooth stated "....divine voice...sophisticated elegance...great to work with...wonderful to know."
DONNA TUCKER'S new release 'ROUND MIDNIGHT is quickly becoming a favorite to those who enjoy the classics of THE AMERICAN SONGBOOK! With amazing arrangements, along with some of the finest musicians in the country, 'ROUND NIGHT has a taste of Jazz Standards, Love Songs, Cabaret, and Broadway. As the liner notes read on the album...." 'Round Midnight has been described as a sound of "this" and a sound of "that"...BUT, as Duke Ellington said, "There's good music and the other...."
As most children do, Donna began her musical journey studying piano by the age of 4. As the years passed, more instruments were added to her studies...most notably, the oboe. On many ocassions, Tucker has stated..."As an artist, I find it unfortunate that we all must be "filed" into a particular genre "drawer"...why can't great music simply be appreciated for what it is.....?"
Although Tucker has been fortunate to work as a commercial film actor as well as a studio singer along with voice over work, she is most recognized as a musician, composer, and vocalist. The world has truly been Tucker's stage as she was a featured performer at the Westin Hotel/Tokyo Japan over a period of 7 years, along with private corporate performances in China, Hong Kong and Canada and throughout the United States. Kansas CIty became her formative city for performance, but years of residing in Dallas, Texas gave Tucker the opportunity to perform with many highly recognized orchestras and big bands. ..... "So much can be expressed through music and lyrics...expressions from the heart and the soul have been woven around the world. So many melodies and lyrics have been written in various cultures and languages... beautiful music is just that....it has no boundaries..." Donna Tucker
Доп. информация: http://donnatucker.com/
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.55 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  123.43 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1