Размер: 93.43 МБ | | Скачали: 1
Сидеров: 10  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Alex Bugnon - Going Home
Жанр: Jazz / Contemporary Jazz
Год выпуска диска: 2010
Производитель диска: Label: Xela Records (Switzerland)
Аудио кодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 40:39
Трэклист:
01 - Oliloqui Valley
02 - Silverfinger
03 - The World Is a Ghetto
04 - Nouthra Dona Di Maortse
05 - Jersey Jump
06 - Another Love Season
07 - Ahmad's Apple
08 - Going Home
Состав группы:
Alex Bugnon - piano
Victor Bailey - acoustic bass, electric bass
Vincent Henry - flute, saxophone
Barry Danielian - trumpet, flugelhorn
Greg Boyer - trombone
Poogie Bell - drums, percussion
Alex Bugnon has created one of the most recognized styles in today's contemporary jazz piano. It is a sultry
mixture of contemporary jazz, funk, and R&B with hints of gospel. Even the titles of his CDs create anticipation for a musical experience that is delivered with passion. His latest album, FREE, reunites him with Atlanta based keyboardist and producer Phil Davis. After recording FREE and his last album, SOUTHERN LIVING, in Atlanta, Bugnon calls this city his second musical home. FREE is a refreshing blend of exotic rhythms with haunting, soulful melodies and the signature Alex Bugnon piano sound.
Bugnon began his recording career in 1989 with his debut album, LOVE SEASON which reached the pop charts and the Top 40 of the R&B charts as did his 1990 recording, HEAD OVER HEELS. He intrigued his fans again in 1991 with 107 DEGREES IN THE SHADE, THIS TIME AROUND (1993), and TALES FROM THE BRIGHT SIDE (1995). Five years later, Alex Bugnon signed with Narada Jazz and recorded his sixth album, ALEX BUGNON...AS PROMISED, followed in 2001 with SOUL PURPOSE, which remained on Billboard's Contemporary Jazz chart for 23 weeks. In 2003, Alex recorded for the first time in Atlanta with some of that city's greatest musicians and titled his album SOUTHERN LIVING.
“After exploring all of the sophisticated and progressive funk that helped me find my sound, I knew I needed to get back to a sound that was more laid back and straight to the point, where the songs, rather than fancy
production, are the focus,” he says. “With the success of artists like Norah Jones and Alicia Keys, it’s clear to me that, like myself, people are tired of the overproduced, heavy machine-oriented music that excited them in the past. These are complicated times we live in, and it’s inspiring to see a trend towards making life simpler and focusing on the more important things.”
http://www.alexbugnon.com/
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/AlexBugnon
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.6 КБ / Просмотров 13 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  93.43 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1