Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

George Carlo - A Music Dreamer
Жанр: Vocal Jazz
Страна исполнителя (группы): Нидерланды
Год издания: 2007
Аудиокодек: MP3 (конвертировано из lossless)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 38:47
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. Almost Like Being in Love (Lerner-Loewe) - 2:17
02. Whisper Not (Golson) - 3:53
03. Autumn Nocturne (Ganon-Myrow) - 5:35
04. Skylark (Mercer-Carmichael) - 5:37
05. Easy Living (Robin-Rainger) - 3:02
06. Tokyo-Vocal (Carlo) - 4:16
07. Never Make the Same Mistake (Ben) - 4:26
08. Chove Chuva (Carlo) - 5:23
09. Tokyo-On Saxophone (Carlo) - 4:18
Состав:
George Carlo - vocals
Robert van Laar - alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone
Fred van den Broek - soprano saxophone, alto saxophone
Angela van Hattum, Inge Gaasbeek - trumpet
Harry van Asselt - piano
George Carlo M. was born in Surinam, October 1959. In 1983 George moved from Surinam (South America) to Holland and enrolled at the Hilversum Conservatory of Music. He followed classes in singing, piano and saxophone- playing, thereby being mould into an all-round musician, with a broad musical pallet. The many different musical cultures and styles he encountered in his younger years evidently influenced his concepts of music, something that is clearly audible! Music has been a passion for George Carlo M. form a very early age. He started with Pop Music (Latin American style) Spanish, Brazilian but also Surinam music. After a couple of years he created his own style in Pop Jazz & Fusion with South American influences.
In the past few years he has worked on several projects and played in different countries; The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Switzerland. Beside these projects he preformed with some of the cats like; Toots Thielemans, Georgie Fame , Billy Hart, Mark Levine and Jeffrey Gardner. But also he preformed with the Metropole Orchestra and the Pall Mall Big Band. George Carlo M. is now performing with his own sextet.
His widely varied repertoire and very professional presentation characterize his performances. In his repertoire you will find the classics of cats like Nat King Cole, Jimmy Helms, George Benson, Al Jarreau and others but also his own work. What makes this artist so special is that, besides this excellent music he makes (singing, playing keyboard and playing saxophone), he writes his own songs and music.
Tokyo (lyrics by S.Scragg & George Carlo M.) and Never make the Same Mistake (lyrics by S. Scragg) are his own songs, that were brought out on his album “My way of Music”. At his new album “Smooth Road” you will find songs written by George Carlo M.; Our-River’ and Arki. George Carlo M. was inspired by the original song “Airegin” of Miles Davis and wrote his own version in Surinam named Arki.
In 1999 he successfully launched his first album "My Way Of Music", on which he plays saxophone and sings with his own sextet. His upcoming release of the album ‘’Smooth Road” by Munich Records, will be in February 2005. Reporter Humberto Tan recently commented on this album: ”George Carlo M is by far the best jazz singer in the Netherlands”.
At age eleven I was already fully aware of the needs of an audience. For the first time I performed to a huge crowd on a very big stage. This was so satisfying that I started playing many other gigs and shows, as lead singer for my father's band an also with my brothers. I enjoyed playing music every-day!!
We had the facilities at home to express ourselves, a home full of music. My father didn't even know what we were doing'! Only mad did. My father used to rehearse at home with his quintet. We were always listening to them and watching, what they were doing, to be prepared for the next day on our own session. But we always fell asleep and that was a pattern. Yes, I was influenced by my father who inspired me. My hobby became my profession. The different styles and cultures of music which I practiced when I was young did help me to see how wonderful it is to play music and to know what you're saying or doing! It gives you the opportunity to present a diverse-repertoire, rich, easy and gives the audience access to the music, especially students!
We had a very spontaneous way of recording! We went through the songs twice and then we recorded them. So what you're listening to on this CD is a live recording session. I'm glad to present you this new Pop-Jazz CD album and I hope you will take your chair, sit back and relax and listen to.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.17 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  89.69 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1