03. Do It Again
04. When Lights Are Low/Linger In My Arms
05. All Of You
06. I Am Woman (You Are Man)/You Fascinate Me So
07. I Wanna Be Loved
08. Close Your Eyes
09. A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
10. For All We Know
#777Speaking about vocalist Calabria Foti (Ca-LA-bria FO-tee), legendary singer Johnny Mathis said, “Listening to a beautiful voice is one of my greatest pleasures in life, and . . .Calabria Foti’s voice is some of the most beautiful and artistic music I have ever heard!” In addition to Mathis, Ms. Foti has received high praise from music industry giants Jack Jones, Andy Williams, Neal Hefti, Cy Coleman, Clint Eastwood, Alan and Marilyn Bergman, John Pizzarelli, Christopher Cross, Dave Koz, Chris Botti and many others. Famed composer Johnny Mandel said, “Calabria is a true artist in every way, and she has the ability to tell a story and touch your heart”. Equally at home performing musical theatre, jazz, cabaret, or her own original songs, Calabria has been called a “master of jazz improvisation and interpretation.”
Her highly acclaimed CDs, A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening and When A Woman Loves A Man receive continuous airplay on adult standards and jazz radio formats throughout the world, and her voice has graced several major motion picture and television soundtracks.
Born into a family of musicians and music educators, Calabria was exposed to all kinds of music at a young age. She fell in love with standards and show tunes and started performing them from the time she was 12 years old. Passionate about movie musicals and classic films of the late 1920s on, Ms. Foti has done extensive research on the songs of the Great American Songbook, and the actors and filmmakers from The Golden Age of Hollywood.
Calabria is also an accomplished violinist who created the jazz violin sound for Fox TV’s Lisa Simpson, and performed the virtuosic violin solo for the long-running theme to PBS’ Great Performances. As a violinist, she has recorded CDs with Barbra Streisand, Michael Buble, Steve Tyrell, Michael Bolton, Natalie Cole, Willie Nelson, Paul McCartney, and many others.
With a delightful speaking voice and a sparkling personality, Ms. Foti has hosted the internationally syndicated radio program “Music Of Your Life” and is heard occasionally as a guest on Sirius/XM Radio’s “Siriusly Sinatra”, where she enthusiastically plays and discusses the music she loves so much.   
Singer Calabria Foti debuts A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening on MoCo Records
Sultry song stylist, Calabria Foti releases her critically-acclaimed new CD,
A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening produced by trombone virtuoso, Bob McChesney for the MoCo Records label (23-002). On the 10-song set, Foti explores an evening of romance from beginning to end, with a rich collection of lush ballads, edgy jazz, and uptempo swing. Ms. Foti’s amazing vocal talent shines on each cut, as does the brilliant playing and string arranging of producer McChesney. The disc features a great ensemble of backup players, including Foti’s longtime collaborators, Matt Harris on piano, Trey Henry on bass, Dick Weller, drums, Larry Koonse, nylon string guitar, Rob Lockart, tenor sax and Luis Conte, percussion. A gorgeous string orchestra accompanies the singer on several tracks.
Music industry icons have gushed over Foti’s sensuous vocals, her uncanny ability to bring out the ‘bare essence’ of every lyric, and to scat like a demon. Legendary crooner, Johnny Mathis, said this about A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening: “One of my greatest pleasures in life is listening to a beautiful voice. This recording of Calabria Foti’s voice is some of the most beautiful and artistic music I have ever heard. Her heart and mind are on display in every well-chosen song. It is a treasure….what a joy!” Songwriter Johnny Mandel says, “Calabria has all the technique and musicality you could want, and she has the ability to tell a story and touch your heart . . . one of the best CDs I’ve ever heard.”
Trumpeter Chris Botti says, “Calabria is a gifted artist who puts her signature on each of these great standards”. Smooth jazz saxophonist, Dave Koz, says,
“Calabria’s voice is gorgeous, the tracks with orchestra are stunning, the feel of the record is fantastic!”
Доп. информация: http://www.calabriafoti.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=roeTzlzQSqk
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.07 КБ / Просмотров 8 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  115.05 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1