Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 192 kbps
Продолжительность: 46 min
Label: Wah Wah 45s
1 Scum (5:05) feat. Seany Clarke
2 Dunks (4:10)
3 Overkill (3:15) feat. Seany Clarke
4 My Morphine (4:29) feat. Martin Harley
5 Moochin’ (4:03) feat. John Hughes (Flute)
6 The Others (3:21) feat. Seany Clarke
7 Morning Light (4:03) feat. Fink & Martin Harley
8 Elevation (4:54) feat. Seany Clarke
9 The Good And The Bad (5:33) feat. Nikolas Barrell
10 Hey Lover (4:30) feat. Laura Vane
11 Second To None (4:49)
Проект английского музыканта и продюсера Tim Bidwell. В записи принимали участие лучшие вокалисты Великобритании в жанрах соул и блюз, среди которых Martin Harley (работавший как гитарист с Fink) и Laura Vane (засветилась на Tru Thoght с Diesler), а так же музыканты из Bonobo live band и сам упомянутый выше Fink
Second To None’, the much anticipated third album from Hardkandy, features not only guest vocals from some of the most talented soul/blues artists in the UK including Martin Harley, Laura Vane and Sean Clarke, but also musical contributions from Fink (Ninja tune) and Simon ‘Capstone’ Little (Bonobo live band).
The man behind Hardkandy, musician/producer Tim Bidwell has had a busy year producing many artists including Peggy Sue and the Pirates, Jono McCleery, and Kate Walsh (who’s album went to number 1 in the I-tunes chart across most of the world, and has since been licensed to Mercury records in Europe and Verve in the U.S.). As a side project, Tim also runs an indie folk label ‘Folklaw’ with Fin Greenall (Fink). All this and he still somehow found the time to write and produce ‘Second To None’!
The new album is a beautifully crafted journey into soul, blues and funk. Tim says - ‘I wanted to create something that tips a hat to all my influences like 60’s and 70’s soul but also explores the blues elements of these genre. At the root of all my work is a need to create great songs with great melody and it’s something, I feel, I’ve really achieved with this album.’ Also – ‘It was a real joy and honour working with these great artists. It was important for me to collaborate with the right people that could bring a certain sound and feeling to the project.
Hardkandy have previously released two albums with Catskills Records : 2002’s critically acclaimed ‘How Do You Do Nothing’ and 2006’s very well received ‘Last To Leave’ featuring such artists as Terry Callier and Quantic. As a live band they have graced The Big chill, Shephards Bush Empire, 93Ft East and Cargo.
We’re chuffed to bits to have Hardkandy join the Wah Wah family, and we think this album is their finest and most soulful to date.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.42 КБ / Просмотров 10 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  66.83 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1