01. American Fantasy
02. Loves Theme
03. Island in the Sun
04. Oaktown
05. Solar Progress
06. Fun in the Sun
07. Daybreak in Bali
Album Notes
It’s a monumental task to attempt to describe the major ways that music has influenced my life. It’s always amazed me how music is able to provide a bond of commonality among performers (as well as listeners) from varying kindred spirits. Even in the early part of the Century, Music managed to loosen the racial tension of various ethnic groups through the intertwining of musical ideas and collaborations.
Starting out to explore the creative aspects of music in the 60’s, music was the vehicle that allowed me a chance to see not only myself but also others in a different light On the one hand; some of the 60’s music was being used as a ramrod to break down some of the barriers of social injustices. At the same time, 60’s music was redesigning its character to a more refined, but yet sophisticated sound, that offered universal appeal.
Therefore it’s no surprise to me, that my own approaches to musical composition spanned a variety of musical cultural ideas. My compositions, Island in the Sun and Fun in the Sun show the heavy influence that Latin Music had on me. This came from my love of mini jazz compositions that had were an amalgamation of jazz and Latin ideals such as Girl from Ipanema, Wave and A Night in Tunisia et.
Loves Theme and Oaktown is my creation of some of the dramatic stringed instrument sounds found in an orchestral ensemble. In my adolescent years much of my musical training came from that participation in varying bands and orchestras.
Daybreak in Bali comes from my influence from the Instruments found in the Asian culture. As a percussionist, I was amazed how sounds of the gongs, woodblocks, and wind chimes could shape the character of a musical composition.
Solar progress is a fun spiff on some of the technological advancements that were prevalent during the 60s. Our country was fascinated with outer space and all experienced a new camaraderie, when man landed on the Moon. Solar progress is uses a wild soprano sax solo, exhilarating strings and pulsating percussion to capture the excitement of this experience.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.21 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  72.68 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1