Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:30:43
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

01. Gangway (2:40)
02. Mississippi Mud (2:06)
03. You're Driving Me Crazy (3:05)
04. Everything Stops For Tea (2:38)
05. Running Wild (2:40)
06. My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes (2:56)
07. What'll I Do (4:18)
08. You're The Cream In My Coffee (2:07)
09. I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (2:33)
10. Puttin' On The Ritz (2:46)
11. So Long For Now (2:49)

Charlie was born in a wine cellar on a crate of champagne at his parents’ vineyard. He has been singing ever since dear mother weened him on his first bottle of bubbles aged two and a half.
His love for music and dancing was nurtured by local grape-treaders. As a small boy he would join them in the treading shed where they would play 78s on a gramophone and dance around wildly in the big buckets, and that’s where he discovered all those crazy jazz rhythms. They took him to their hearts and he called it home.
His schooling was under the strict tutelage of the order of Dom Perignon monks in french France, Charlie laboured to study the business of putting the fizz into things. As he emerged into the bright sunlight with his first glass of bubbly, he burst into song and realised his new vocation.
Alas, one day he was struck between the eyes with great force by a popping champagne cork, and although the bruise has now cleared he just can’t bring himself to drink anything else. Poor thing.
And so, in his tireless pursuit of the fizzy stuff he has become the host of several of London’s wildest underground glittering cabaret nights: at Cellardoor, The Players Theatre Bar, Sopranos Of Kensington and The Basement Theatre in Leicester Sq. amongst others. He has also been seen cruising the Caribbean.
But from theatres, festival stages and hotels or even in your home Charlie makes ‘em dance like those barmy grape-treaders back home.
#777Decodance is a musical celebration of the wild dance music of the inter-war period. Some of the very best songwriters of the age are gathered here, including Irving berlin, Ray Henderson, Walter Donaldson and Harry Warren. These songs were made famous by Fred Astaire, Josephine Baker, Jessie Mathews to name a few.
Champagne Charlie and his Bubbly Boys present an album of wit, whimsy and gay abandon! Roll back the rug and show off your Black Bottom! The dance crazes and sentiments of this fascinating era are lovingly brought to life here.
Champagne Charlie formed his band in 2007 at the famous Burgh Island Hotel Summer Ball to celebrate his passion for this music. Taking inspiration from some of the great British Dance band leaders such as Harry Roy and Jack Hylton, Charlie and the boys are delighted to have recorded their debut album and hope you like it as much as we have enjoyed making it.
The ideal accompaniment for your very own 1920s party. Enjoy!

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.53 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  71.91 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1