couple of years. Her voice has been described as Etta
James meets Janis Joplin, as she has a natural raw and
textured edge.
Most recently Laura has been recording and performing
backing vocals for chart topping acts such as Gnarls
Barkley and The Streets, and shall be looking forward
to releasing more of her own work including
collaborations with other well regarded artists and
producers, as well as singles from her solo project.
Her main focus at the moment is her own solo album (a
fresh soulful pop sound) from which she has had an ep
released in the spring of this year through White
Label UK. Over the past 18 months Laura has been
concentrating on collaborations with artists such as
Robbie Rivera (One Eye Shut), MJ Cole (Watertight),
Hint, Diesler, Nick Fyffe (Jamiroquai) and has had
releases through well respected labels such as
Soulfuric, Device, Prolific, Tru Thoughts, Wah Wah 45
and Ink records.
"Laura is one of the most exciting vocalists and
writers that I have had the pleasure to work with in
the past few years. This girl has funk and soul oozing
from every part of her. Her musicality is second to
none. She can cut it both live and in the studio.
Phenomenal." -- MJ Cole
"Laura Vane's stark delivery sits well against an
assortment of backdrops" -- DMC Update Magazine
and by the way: The Vipertones = AIFF + Diesler
Drawn together from both sides of the North Sea, this exciting combo consists of musicians from various Dutch & UK projects pooling their respective skills for Laura Vane & The Vipertones. From Holland Phil Martin & Ton Van Der Kolk - also known as producers duo AIFF - provide their instrumental talents developing the grooves and beats fired over the internet from the northern UK town of Burnley by Jonathan 'Diesler' Radford. Finally Laura Vane, hailing from Brighton, provides the honey-over-sandpaper voice and imaginative lyrics to the project. A great piece of music from the first track to the last.
'Laura is one of the most exciting vocalists and writers that I have had the pleasure to work with in the past few years. This girl has funk and soul oozing from every part of her. Her musicality is second to none. She can cut it both live and in the studio. Phenomenal.' - Mj Cole Laura Vane is one of the most unique and refreshing soul voices to come out of the UK in the past 10 years. As a published singer / songwriter based in the south of England, she has worked in many different music projects to date. Laura started singing and writing her own material 8 years ago and has written 4 albums, covering pop, electronica, soul, funk, house & R'n'b, and has enjoyed many releases over the past couple of years. Her voice has been described as Etta James meets Janis Joplin, as she has a natural raw and textured edge. Most recently Laura has been recording and performing backing vocals for chart topping acts such as Gnarls Barkley and The Streets, and shall be looking forward to releasing more of her own work including collaborations with other well regarded artists and producers, as well as singles from her solo project. Her main focus at the moment is her own solo album (a fresh soulful pop sound) from which she has had an ep released in the spring of this year through White Label Uk. Over the past 18 months Laura has been concentrating on collaborations with artists such as Robbie Rivera (One Eye Shut), MJ Cole (Watertight), Hint, Diesler, Nick Fyffe (Jamiroquai) and has had releases through well respected labels such as Soulfuric, Device, Prolific, Tru Thoughts, Wah Wah 45 and Ink records. 'Laura Vane's stark delivery sits well against an assortment of backdrops' DMC Update Magazine. Drawn together from both sides of the North Sea, 'Laura Vane & The Vipertones' consists of musicians from various Dutch & UK projects pooling their respective skills for this funk & soul group. From Holland, and more precisely Dordrecht in the south east of the country, Phil Martin & Ton Van Der Kolk - also known as producers duo AIFF - provide their instrumental talents developing the grooves and beats fired over the internet from the northern UK town of Burnley by Jonathan 'Diesler 'Radford. Finally, and having cut it amongst the big boys working with The Streets, Gnarles Barkley & MJ Cole amongst others, Laura Vane, hailing from Brighton on the south coast of the UK, provides the sweet vocals and imaginative lyrics to the project. They have completed their debut LP, that will be released on SocialBeats / Unique Records, in 2009 with many e-mails, skype talks and recording sessions in Holland. The first single taken from the LP was 'Steam', and original composition penned in one September saturday afternoon by Laura and it is joined on the flip-side by the exciting ' Man Of Your Word. Laura Vane (Brighton / UK): I've had some dance releases on labels such as Ministry, Soulfuric, Device, Big Love, Toolroom, Juicy and Ink, with peeps such as ROBBIE RIVERA, MJ COLE and DAVE SPOON which have received airplay and support from well known Radio Djs, such as PETE TONG, and on shows such as 1XTRA I've continued working with THE STREETS since 'The Hardest to Make and Easy Living' 2006 for their new album, which is pending release in the spring of 2008. I have also worked it live with GNARLS BARKLEY, and enjoyed a little TOP OF THE POPS moonlighting! Most treasured gigs include performing alongside respected singer / songwriters such as OMAR, CARLEEN ANDERSON and LEWIS TAYLOR. Contributions to DIESLER 's (Tru Thoughts/Freestyle) latest album 'The Rhythm Station' of 2007, introduces two new tracks to our catalogue of collaborations, and HINT's (Tru Thoughts) 'At the Dance' EP, released late 2007 tucks me in neatly and his fresh new album 'Driven to Distraction', released in July 2008 see's me feature twice nicely! Also I will be featuring on the new HARDKANDY album 'Second to None' (Wah Wah 45) also released in July 2008. There is definately some heat in the kitchen...
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.08 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  64.49 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1