06. I'll Lead The Way
07. Come Fly With Me
08. In A Sentimental Mood
09. At Last
10. Out Of This World
11. Skylark
12. The Thrill Is Gone
13. By The Sea
#777Singing has been my life-long passion. Through music I've had many emotional and eye opening experiences. This page is dedicated to some really great memories and pictures from my scrapbook.
SAN FRANCISCO: Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco are famous for their buskers and I am proud to have been one of them. Carlos Santana and Robin Williams started out as street performers there too. As tough as it can be singing on a damp and windy night, between the DJs and the piped in music there aren't enough gigs to go around. Busking was a great way to earn a few dollars and get some valuable experience.
ASIA: I had the opportunity to gig for extended periods in Asia. I spent a year working in Bangkok, Hong Kong and Tokyo. I loved performing six nights a week, experiencing new places and meeting the locals and travelers. Staying in 5 star hotels wasn't so bad either. Would you believe that Kiefer Sutherland hit on me in an elevator full of people in Tokyo... he was there to promote his show, 24, to do some filming and flirting!
BACK IN THE USA: I've played some nice jazz clubs at home too: Blue Note NYC, Yoshi's SF & Yoshi's Oakland, Rrazz Room SF, the Dakota in Minneapolis, Catalina's, etc. I've played with big bands, quintets, quartets, trios and my Duo. It's been a blast! Every situation is different and you learn to adapt on the fly.
LOS ANGELES: L.A. is home to some of the world's top musicians and I've been fortunate to work with many of them at clubs like the Catalina, Vibrato, Vitello's and Charlie O's. Being amongst such a talented group has helped to bring out the best in me. Over the past few years I have begun working more frequently in a duo setting with my guitarist/husband Jerry. We travel light and can try out a variety of material. We get back home to San Francisco often and hopefully we'll be in your town too...
Out Of This World by Jazz Vocalist Sony Holland
And the name says it all! Produced in 2006 by Van Ness Records and Heebalibra Music this compilation of 10 jazz standards and 3 original gems written by Jerry Holland
and eloquently vocalized by jazz vocalist Sony Holland is a hit!
Jerry Holland who has written for the likes of country star John Michael Montgomery a #1 Billboard Country Song called friends and many others such as Reba McCintyre,has penned and arranged 3 original songs on this CD titled It's An Understatement, I'll Lead The Way and By The Sea.
It's An Understatement expresses the deep emotion felt between two lovers in a fresh and evocative style that will stand the test of time among the jazz classics of our era. I'll Lead The Way is an excellent example of Holland's range as a writer. He is able to write from the perspective of the woman which is brilliantly vocalized by Sony Holland. And last but not least, By The Sea is a playfully designed tune penned as a tribute to Carmel by the sea in California. Holland masterfully paints a picture with words in a hip and tantalizing style all his own.
The standards on this CD were carefully chosen and arranged to present an eclectic mix of some of the greatest songs ever written and recorded. Old Devil Moon with a sensational sax solo From Charles McNeal is a favorite of mine along with At Last which in my opinion is the best rendition I've heard by any vocalist.
Jazz artist Sony Holland with her sultry, sexy and smooth style vocalizes these songs and makes them her own. I've Got You Under My Skin verifies the range of vocal talent this singer employs. She belts out the familiar Sinatra tune Come Fly With Me with passion and that smooth jazzy elegance that is her forte'. In A Sentimental Mood is hauntingly beautiful with the ending of the song rising to a crescendo of vocal brilliance. The title track Out Of This World simply describes this CD in it's entirity.
The musicians on this album to include Art Khu and Benny Watson on piano, David Rokeach on drums, John Shifflet on Bass and Charles McNeal on that hot sax just to name a few are masters in their craft and hit those high and low notes as does Sony Holland with precision and ease.
Доп. информация: http://www.sonyholland.com/
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.93 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  125.23 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1