07. Armada Latina
08. I’m Not in Love
09. You Know I’m No Good
10. In My Life
11. Dear Jean
12. Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking for
13. Bye Bye
14. La Spia Funky
15. Cosas Del Amor (The Way You Say My Name)
16. Sabor a Mi
The Hot Club of Las Vegas featuring Noybel Gorgoy, is Las Vegas’ premier gypsy jazz group.
How the Hot Club of Las Vegas began: In the late 90′s till early 2001 guitarist Mundo Juillerat, (the “Fly’n Hawaiian”) was fortunate enough to meet and hang out a few times with his favorite guitarist Jeff Beck. That first night he learned that one of Beck’s favorite guitarists was Django Reinhardt, the French gypsy guitarist of the 1930′s. Years later, after discovering Reinhardt’s genius, Mundo collaborated with versatile bass player Christopher Davis, to form the base of the group in 2006. Percussion was added soon after with the addition of a monster drummer, Gabriel Santana Falcon on the cajon (or box). Followed by Marlow “Le Pompe” Valentin as the rhythm guitarist. Originally only an acoustic instrumental group, the band decided they wanted to expand upon the traditional gypsy jazz sound and add vocals. Carol Linnea Johnson, the star of Las Vegas’ Mamma Mia!, joined on as the original singer. In 2010, Johnson moved back to New York to return to Broadway, and Cuban salsa star Noybel Gorgoy joined the Hot Club of Las Vegas! In a few short years the Hot Club LV has grown from a coffee shop band to playing numerous club gigs,festivals, concerts with orchestras, and releasing their debut CD!
These smooth grove sounds originating from the ever talented and pioneering innovator of Gypsy Jazz, Django Reinhardt, are immeasurably presented and delivered by the talents of Hot Club of Las Vegas.
Hot Club of Las Vegas is a Gypsy Jazz band that performs the music of Django Reinhardt, Bireli Lagrene, The Rosenberg Trio, and other Gypsy Djazz music past and present including, Gypsy Jazz Bolero, and Flamenco Rhumba songs. Hot Club of Las Vegas debut self titled album, was no doubt a ground breaking project that brought much attention to Gypsy Jazz here in Las Vegas and what many cities around the world already experience. And now, with much anticipation and eagerness, Hot Club of Las Vegas has released their second project titled “Summer Score” on May 1st, 2012.
With seven of the sixteen tracks are originals, “Summer Score” continues to push the envelope; delivering a new progressive modern sound that embraces both vintage and new recording technologies! Always spring-boarding off the spirit of Django Reinhardt; “Summer Score,” will deliver and bring a new melodic pop and world beat energy, to the HCLV’s “Vegas Style” gypsy jazz sound. In turn will most assuredly draw a new genre of followers while satisfying their current fans.
Truly a “Vegas Supergroup” the Hot Club of Las Vegas is Led by Mundo Juillerat on lead guitar, Noybel Gorgoy on lead vocal, Chris Davis on Contrabass, Gabriel Falcon on Cajon, and Marlow Valentin on Rhythm Guitar. “Summer Score” produced by Mundo Juillerat and engineered by Mark Matson/Beatfarm Digital was recorded almost entirely at Ka Hale Studio. With “Summer Score’s” apparent virtuosity, the Hot Club LV will in fact continue to change the landscape of Vegas’ musical culture and lend our ears to this fascinating genre of music called Gypsy Jazz!
Доп. информация: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OpocQP3B5TE
http://www.hotclublasvegas.com/
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.49 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  137.81 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1