03. So Many Stars
04. You Don't Know Me
05. Zanzibar
06. Where Do You Start?
07. I'm Not Alone
08. Lush Life
09. Love Dance
10. That's All
Vocalist Trish Hatley is one of the most beloved and enduring figures on the Northwest music scene. Known for her easy sense of swing, beautiful tone and innate sensitivity to the music, she effectively balances technical mastery with genuine accessibility, making her extremely popular among jazz fans everywhere she performs. Hatley is also one of the hardest working musicians around; she performs and records with her own band, the Trish Hatley Quintet, as well as the vocal jazz trio Trish, Hans & Phil. She has appeared in several Pops concerts with the Everett Symphony and has also been a frequent guest vocalist with Jim Kerl’s Swing Session Big Band. Trish has recorded five CD’s to date and has also produced four shows: “A Fifth of Jazz,” “Women in Song”, “Isn’t It Romantic” and “The Great American Songbook.” Her latest CDs, “I Remember” was released in January 2010, and released in March 2010, “Sing, Ask and It Is Given,” a collection of affirmations set to original jazz melodies that she composed. Trish performs regularly at festivals, nightspots and concerts throughout the Northwest.
Even before I was born, music was in my heart my soul & literally my blood. Such a bold statement should probably be explained: My Mother, Elly, played music for a living and raised the family doing so. She played bass through her 8th month of pregnancy with me. I've always said I came out swingin'. Music was literally pulsing through my heart, and I will always feel it! From the beginning, thru the family bands, good and bad club gigs to large concert halls, I have been blessed to be able to express my music, my voice being my instrument.
People that have heard me know I love hard swingin' music. "On The Quiet Side" is quite the opposite. The result of two very close friends, John Caper Jr. and Darin Clendenin. This project was John's musical concept. He was the catalyst that said "Lets do this!" and "We CAN do this!". Believe me, this group can swing hard, but Darin's musical depth had to be highlighted. His rich voicings could lead only to this collection: "On The Quiet Side". Thank you Darin and John!
Recording is always a challenge. I've recorded two previous CD's and appeared on other artists recordings. This project was a labor of love, much time and every possible emotion. I started referring to my studio time as David Lange 101, for the incredible journey and learning experiences. Everyone listed had a role, a part to play, advice and input; not only in the CD but the outcome of my journey, experience and a recording I'm very proud of. A recording that's not an ending point, but a beginning point. This is the start of many more experiences, journeys and the next chapter of my life.
I owe thanks to all of my wonderful music friends that come out and support my live music, they are my driving force! Last but most important, thanks Mom for giving me
John Anderson - Tenor Sax, Baritone Sax
Paul Mazzio - Flugelhorn
Dan Marcus - Trombone
Ray Downey - Bass Clarinet
Darin Clendenin - Keyboards
Marcos de Carvalho - Guitar
Susan Pascal – Vibes
Larry Holloway - Bass
Ken French - Drums
Gary Gibson - Percussion
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.1 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  121.84 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1