04. Opus
05. Find My Way
06. Keep On Walking
07. Beauty Of Mine
08. Avila
09. The Fall
10. Can You Hear Me
11. Grace
#777Gretchen Lieberum, a Los Angeles-based vocalist & songwriter, was raised in Berkeley, CA, where her passion for writing and performing developed within the Bay Area music scene. After fronting a funk band for several years, Gretchen released her first solo album, Three AM, in 1998, which was followed several years later by Brand New Morning, both produced by acclaimed musician and producer Greg Poree (Stevie Wonder, Cassandra Wilson). Brand New Morning was distributed by Lakeshore Entertainment (Warner Brothers) and several tracks from the album got placement in film and television. Her next album, Siren Songs, was produced by John Gold and Sam Music. The album was released independently in the U.S., and by Nomadic Records in the UK & Europe. Gretchen’s latest album, When This Kiss Is Over It Will Start Again, was produced by Gus Seyffert, and featured a lineup of stellar musicians, including Greg Kurstin (The Bird and the Bee), Joey Waronker (Elliott Smith, R.E.M.) and Petra Haden.
I am tempted to call the music represented here jazz, but that doesn't really cut it. The sound has things in common with a new sultry jazz style, sure, but it is something more than that. Let's say Diana Krall was playing piano in a small club after midnight and Morcheeba showed up and they decided to jam together. The resultant fusion is tender and melodic, smoky and sensual, strong and elegant.
The lyrical content of this work is about what you would expect from the album title. Songs of personal growth, redemption, missing people, wrestling with desire... all the things that make for captivating songs. My favorite lyric is from "The Fall", where she states "I choose happy over wise".
This eleven track work clocks in at just shy of 42 minutes and it does seem like a short album. When you hit the last cut, it leaves you wanting a tune or two more. The stand out cuts on this very solid and consistent work are "Paper Tigers", "Opus", and "Find my Way".
Доп. информация: http://www.gretchenmusic.com/
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.99 КБ / Просмотров 2 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  95.96 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1