08. Sir Stevie
09. Impossible
10. Beggin
11. I Love You More than Youll Ever Know
12. Smile
13. Believe it or not
14. The Music in My Life
15. Can't Help Myself
Alex Nester is UNIQUE...this very song from her new album describes this talented twenty-four-year-old songstress who is gifted beyond her years. Of course other phrases come to mind: phenomenal, amazing, born to sing. When Alex picks up the mike, she sings with the conviction, passion, and experience of someone twice her age. But maybe that makes sense, she has been singing professionally since she was nine! Her resume already includes 12 albums, countless jingles, and over 25 theatrical productions, as well as working with established musicians such as The Four Tops, The Fifth Dimension, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Desi Arnaz, Jr. But then again, maybe Alex's deep musical expression comes not only from her professional experience but from her life experience. Lets go back to year 2000. She had recently turned 16. She had recently won the Outstanding Female Vocalist award at the prestigious LA Music Awards alongside some of the biggest names in the music business. Her career was beginning to soar. Then reality hit like a brick wall...Alex was diagnosed with cancer and her world was turned upside-down. Now instead of studio sessions she was attending chemotherapy sessions. Instead of doing gigs, she was fighting for her life. But the light of this fantastic young talent was not ready to be dimmed. Through prayer, hope, excellent treatment, and a year-long battle she was declared cancer-free. And now, in 2009, with years of professional experience, with profound life experience, Alex is doing was she was born to do: SING! But she doesnt just sing...she writes, she creates, she communicates. Blending gospel, jazz, R & B, funk, and blues, her music is soul music that comes from deep within and out through her extraordinary instrument. She sells a song with a depth of expression that could only come from a blend of unbelievable, unique raw talent; honed through unusual unique musical experience; sifted through powerful, unique personal trials. And now it all comes together for this amazing, young musical giant. As we finally see the release of her 1st album, get ready...Alex Nester is definitely...UNIQUE!
Produced by veteran producer and keyboard whiz, Robby Robinson, Rattle the Walls is a 15-song CD featuring a collection of some of LA & NY's A-list musicians including: Zoro, Richie "Gajate" Garcia, Alphonse Mouzon, Eric Marienthal, Gary Herbig, Brandon Fields, "Blue" Lou Marini, Jerry Vivino, Tom "Bones" Malone, Rick Baptist, Harry Kim, Bruce Conti, Danielle Savre, and Mandie Pinto. The last track even features the FOUR TOPS who lent their talents to recreate their classic Motown masterpiece, "Can't Help Myself". Check out some accolades from musicians who worked on her album.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.17 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  165.33 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1