05. Happiness Is a Thing Called Joe
06. All I Do Is Dream of You
07. When October Goes
08. Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You
09. Embraceable You
10. More Than You Know
11. It Might As Well Be Spring
12. Cheek to Cheek
Originally from Bellevue Washington, Lauren has been living in the Los Angeles area for the last 8 years. With numerous contracts onboard many Luxury Cruise ships it wasn’t until 2002 that Lauren began her journey in the jazz world. After meeting and seeing Rosemary Clooney perform Lauren knew that this was the direction that she wanted to take her career. With her pure soothing voice and striking stage presence Lauren captivates her audience from the first note through the last.
Lauren has been performing non-stop performing in such venues as the Catalina Bar and Grill, Steamers Café and Jazz Club to Performing Art Centers in California and across the USA. Lauren has been singing with the Jimmy Dorsey Orchestra throughout the United States, Paul McDonald Big Band, Big Band 2000, Doc Anello and the Swing Machine, Geo Valle Swing City Big Band, Big Noyz and with many other talented musicians.
Lauren's most recent CD, No Complaints No Regrets, is a collaboration with the legendary pianist Page Cavanaugh. Backed by the renowned Page Cavanaugh Trio the CD is receiving rave reviews.
Remaining pure to the songwriter’s intent and choosing to interpret each song with classic straightforwardness is Lauren’s goal. She continues to bring elegance and a grace to each performance.
A fine singer who falls between cabaret and jazz, Lauren Koval has recently released a fine CD, No Complaints, that also features the Page Cavanaugh Trio. At her record release party at Catalina’s, she was in inspired form during a performance that could easily be split into two. First the Page Cavanaugh Trio (with bassist Phil Mallory and drummer Jason
Lingle) performed an opening instrumental, “As Long As I Live.” They were also featured on “Walkin’ My Baby Back Home” (with its famous group vocal). The trio accompanied Ms. Koval on a variety of songs from her CD including “Come Rain Or Come Shine,” “Cheek To Cheek,” “Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe” and a medium-tempo “It Might As Well Be Spring.” Things almost fell apart during the verse of “More Than You Know” but Lauren Koval effectively turned it into a humorous situation. The second half of the set had Llew Matthews taking Page’s place and turning a loose situation into a tight show on fine versions of “All Or Nothing At All,” “when October Goes,” “I Love Being Here With You” and a Latinish “Too Marvelous For Words.” While Lauren Koval mostly sticks to the melodies and the words, not improvising much, she has a beautiful and well controlled voice that songwriters and fans of vintage standards should love.
© Scott Yanow
Lauren Koval – vocals
The Page Cavanaugh Trio
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17.12 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  101.95 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1